We are looking for Swedish speaking Chat Room Moderators.
If you love interacting with other people in online forum, then this is an amazing opportunity for you! Randstad is looking for Chat Morderators for tombola Sweden, who will provide tombola’s Swedish players with a fantastic level of customer service!
We ask you to send in your application through the link further down.
What will you do?
First of all; you will be working from home and the hours are very flexible. You can have both day or evening shifts. You have to live close to Copenhagen, as you should be able to meet in the office with short notice. But you will have a Swedish address and live in Sweden as you will get a Swedish contract. It is also a requirement that you have your own computer, from where you can work online.
Your main tasks:
- Have expert knowledge on tombola site and games
- Fully aware and follow CM procedures and follow chat guidelines
- Welcome players into the chat rooms, participate in conversations, offer help, answer player questions and encourage player participation
- Welcome new players into chat room and congratulate winners by name
- You will be joining a new team of Chat Moderators to build the community spirit on our tombola site for Sweden.
- Be fluent in Swedish as a native speaker
- Have the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Be honest, loyal and fair to the players
- Be flexible and dependable for shift work
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English and Swedish
Generally, make tombola’s chat rooms warm, happy and friendly ensuring that players enjoy their experience and return to site
Tombola have been around a while. They were born in the golden age of the 1950s; when children roamed the streets with a skip in their steps, Elvis’ hips were causing a stir and the American Navy had developed one of the first computers which stored around 1/8th of a megabytes worth of data and took up approximately 16.5 rooms (the other half was taken up by essential coffee making facilities). Along with the rest of the world tombola have transcended into full technicolor and over the last 50 years, although tombola has grown and evolved - and their computers take up slightly less space - they have kept their core values – to build a company they are proud of! For more information about why its great to work for tombola please visit http://www.tombola.co.uk/careers
This is a perm position and we expect you to start 14th of January 2019. The first week there will be training with tombola in Copenhagen.
Don’t miss out on this chance - apply now by sending us your CV and application through the link bellow today.
Randstad is responsible for the recruitment process and there will be conducting interviews medio december 2018.
Please make sure, that you apply through this link:
Randstad is part of the international Randstad Group, which is the worlds second-largest provider of HR solutions. Every day, Randstad finds jobs for more than 550,000 people worldwide. We maintain offices in 39 countries and are represented in Europe, North and South America and Asia. With 20 branches and inhouse locations spread across the entire country we are among Denmarks leading temporary staff and recruitment agency, a position we have achieved as a result of our labour market expertise and our ability to match qualified candidates with unique job opportunities.