About the job
PLM Group is the largest partner of Dassault Systèmes/SOLIDWORKS in Northern Europe. Our software solutions are helping 5 000 customers from various industries in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Iceland, Estonia and Latvia to make better products faster.
Since 2014 PLM Group is also a reseller of market-leading professional 3D printers from 3D Systems, MarkForged and HP.
PLM Group currently employs around 135 persons in 17 locations. Ten legal entities are integrated into one corporate structure. Total corporate turnover of appr 350 MSEK.
Following a restructuring into three business areas we are recruiting an experienced Chief Financial Officer to support continued growth and profitability. This is a new position, preferably located at our Malmö office. As a key member of the group management team, you will report to the CEO of PLM Group and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company.
• In charge of the financial, administrative, risk management and logistics operations of the company
• Ensure credibility of the finance function by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, results, financial trends and forecasts
• Manage the process for development of budget and plans
• Secure updates and tracking of performance metrics tied to plans
• Business partner to senior executive leadership team, including support of strategic initiatives
• Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization
• Implement policies, procedures and processes as deemed appropriate by senior leadership team
• Ownership of ERP-system, including monitoring related financial, administrative and logistic processes
• Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
• Property management, deal analysis and negotiations, partnership compliance
• Board preparations and administration
Background and experiences
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 10+ years total accounting or finance experience
• Experience from working with external auditors, internal controls and compliance-related issues
• “Hands On” ERP system experience is a requirement and ERP system implementation desirable
• Experience as CFO in a company with subsidiaries in several countries partnering with an executive team is an advantage
• Experience from acquisitions is desirable
Personal profile and skills
• Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
• Business mindset
• Cooperative and supportive
• Leadership and people management skills
• High level of written and oral communication skills
• Fluent in Swedish and English
To apply for this position, please register your CV and application in English as soon as possible. The selection process is ongoing.
We are People Management consultants. Instead of having a traditional recruitment and staffing agenda we work harder to match our candidates with our customers’ company culture. We have a close relationship with LinkedIn and our recruiters and researchers have certifications in the LinkedIn recruiter modul. Two times, we have been appointed as a Gasell company by Dagens Industri and have the same amount of times been nominated for EY:s ”Entrepreneur of the Year”. Dreamwork was founded in 2006 and we have delivered staff related services at over 130 cities in Sweden, from Kiruna in the north to Ystad in the south. We are ISO-certified according to ISO 9001.