The automotive industry is changing rapidly and so are the demands and expectations among consumers. Volvo Cars has taken a strategic decision to lead this change. This means not only to continue to build state of the art premium cars, but to rethink the entire consumer experience and creating competitive offers showing that we put our consumers’ needs in the centre. Care by Volvo is a ground breaking premium Subscription Service we are developing and you don’t want to miss out on.
As a new company within Volvo Car Group, we have one clear aim - to give you back more time to do the things you love. Welcome to the future of the car experience, where a simple monthly subscription is all you need.
For the development of Care by Volvo - we will strengthen the team with a Finance Operations Expert.
Work within the Care by Volvo Finance Operations team supporting delivery teams in complex finance and finance related matters, such as the credit check and insurance processes, as well as drive market implementation projects.
- Drive finance operations improvement and implementation projects
- Be responsible for the operational aspects of the credit check process including oversee, manage and educate the operations team in the process
- Procure service providers for e.g. credit rating and KYC
- Support operations teams in solving complex finance issues, e.g. related to customer payments, invoicing, supplier payments, closings etc.
- Be responsible for the operational aspects of the insurance claims process for some of the Care by Volvo markets
- Mange internal contracts and SLAs
- Drive finance country implementation activities
We Are Looking For People Who
- Take accountability, both for their own direct area of responsibility, and the success of the team
- Dare being bold, in a thought through way, with integrity, and curiosity as guiding stars
- Focus on customers
To succeed, we believe that your background and skills include:
- Worked with finance and accounting in an international firm for at least 3 years
- Practical experience in finance ERP systems, preferable SAP
- Fluent in English
- Higher education within finance
HQ Gothenburg or Stockholm
Contact & Application
Please apply via the link provided by 31st of January. Applications and CV's will not be accepted via email. In this process, we work with continuous selection.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Emma Wallgren at email@example.com and for questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Ellinor Magnusson, Senior Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.