Are you our new Calculation Manager who enjoys working with a wide network of contacts?
Department Marketing & Sales are now looking for a Calculation Manager who will be responsible for price calculation towards our customers and have close collaboration with marketers, product owners and different functions within the company.
Tasks will include:
- Compile and retrieve cost data from different functions
- Calculate prices for all our proposals
- Participate in negotiations with customers
- Obtain cost data and build a contact network in the company
- Participating in decision-making meetings
- Travel can be included
To thrive in this role, you have the ability to work independently and can handle several tasks at the same time. You are flexible and have a confident mindset enabling you to adapt to new given time circumstances. You are used to efficiently collaborate with others and have the ability to find the information needed to solve your tasks.
- Bachelor degree in economy or other education that we consider relevant
- Good communication skills in English and Swedish, verbal and written
- Good analytical ability and interest in working with numbers
- Experience with working close to customers
- Experience and knowledge in Excel
What you will be a part of
You will be collaborating with different professionals in an environment with many contact surfaces. You will be part of Marketing & Sales unit within Training & Simulation (T&S).
(T&S) is world leading in advanced military training materials.
We combine different technologies such as optics, laser electronics, image management and mechanics to construct user friendly systems with high training effect. Saab Training has about 450 employees and we are located in 12 countries around the world. Read more here: https://saab.com/land/#training-and-simulation
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Please submit your application no later than 1 May 2019
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.