On behalf of Norwegian, we are looking for temporary Cabin Crew to be based out of Oslo and Stockholm for Norwegians short Haul Operation in Europe.
At OSM Aviation our belief is that ‘It’s all about the people’, and our partnership with Norwegian is focused on finding people who are true customer service professionals.
Norwegian is the sixth largest low-cost carrier in the world with around 10,000 dedicated colleagues. Our customers can choose from over 500 routes to more than 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Thailand, the Caribbean and America.
What do we offer?
- Competitive company benefits including ID tickets and share saving program.
- Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
- Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.
- You have an education to a minimum level of High School or comparable level.
- Legal authorization to work in Europe and a valid passport.
- Minimum 20 years’ old.
- Height minimum 160 cm.
- Swimming skills at least 200 meters.
- Clean criminal record.
- Good physique.
- Be able to work full time irregular working hours.
- Fluent in English and preferably speak a Scandinavian language.
- You must be able to document the last 5 years of your employment due, study time and other activities like longer stays abroad.
- Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment.
- Safety-focused, service-minded & adaptable to an irregular work schedule.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience with hospitality and customer service or as cabin crew is an advantage.
You will be able to choose your preferred base location further on in the application process.
*To be considered: After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email. Further process includes group assessment, interviews and background check.