We're looking for service-minded and business driven buyer
Valneva is a fully integrated, commercial stage biotech company focused on developing innovative lifesaving vaccines. The Company has a growing commercial business with two successful vaccines for travelers and multiple vaccines in development. This includes the only developmental stage vaccine candidate to prevent Lyme disease, a tick-transmitted illness with a growing global footprint.
Valneva has operations in France, Austria, Great Britain, Sweden, Canada and the US with over 400 employees. The Swedish site in Solna has 150 employees.
More information is available at www.valneva.com
Your will be responsible for:
- Supporting the organization with different procurement activities
- Order handling of direct material, indirect material and services (IM&S) and claims handling
- Assuring that commercial parts of agreements are implemented and followed
- Working closely with the finance department to assure and improve the P2P process
- Ensuring that the business meets KPIs in the stock levels and availability of the material
- Actively contributing to the implementation and updates to the ERP system (MS Dynamics AX)
- Supporting the organization with requisitions, new suppliers and new product processes
- This position would also have some tactical procurement assignments such as:
- Business review meetings with key suppliers including supplier improvement activities
- System updates for selected suppliers or selected procurement activities (including analyzing and following up on KPIs and cost saving activities)
We're looking for service minded, business driven, dynamic and flexible team player. We believe that successful candidate should have the following experience/qualifications:
- Academic or post high school education within procurement or equivalent qualification gained by experience
- At least 3 years of experience in buying / material management, preferable in regulated environment
- Good knowledge of one of the large ERP systems
- High level of communication skills in English and Swedish are a requirement
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics AX is meritorious
- Familiarity with in GxP standards is meritorious
It is a permanent position which is placed at Solna office.
Interviews will be conducted on the ongoing basis. Apply today with your CV in English or Swedish.