Business IT Demand Architect
Do you want to shape the fossil free future?
Vattenfall Business Area Heat is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Business IT Demand Architect. You will be part of the IT and Digital Services team. In this position you will play a crucial role in the digital transformation that BA Heat is undergoing. BA Heat must prepare for disruption driven by external exponential technologies (e.g. Cloud, Artificial Intelligence and Analytics), while maintaining reliable service supporting new energy provisioning models, both enabled and challenged by digitalization. Therefore Information Technology (IT) is the enabling component for our digital transformation.
We offer a challenging and international work environment where you will have a pivotal role in driving the further growth of Vattenfall’s wind business and realizing ambitious targets. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development. At Vattenfall we also offer staff benefits such as favorable occupational pension agreements, parental leave allowances, flexible working hours and more. Read more about our benefits here: https://careers.vattenfall.com/se/jobba-med-oss/ersattning-formaner
Your responsibilities as Business IT Demand Architect
• Build the bridge between innovation and existing business by advising and implementing platform strategies and (partner) eco systems
• Follow trends and connect them to (digital) roadmap
• Support the Digital Transformation leaders in translating (digital) roadmap into architecture transition stages
• You will play a pivotal role in translating the digital strategy into tangible, future proof and practical designs, combining processes, data and systems
• Drive customer value by advising and applying new technologies
• Translate customer vision in architecture patterns for data, content, social, channels
• Increase velocity of agile teams by proactive guidance based on reference architecture and design patterns
• Pre analysis of selected business initiatives
• Co-develop and maintain; BA Heat architecture strategy, business driven target architectures, transition roadmaps and guide projects accordingly
• Define architecture patterns to guide agile teams and waterfall projects
• Drive innovation and simplification of IT Architecture
• Application Asset Management: Maintenance of up-to-date application inventory relevant for BA Heat in the EAM tool.
• Efficient and effective cooperation with business stakeholders and IT Architects and
• Translate technology developments into business improvement proposals
Your qualifications as Business IT Demand Architect
• Experience in dealing with strategic, highly complex issues, problems and challenges in changing context
• Relevant University degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Enterprise Automation or related field
• Proven skills in driving a Digital transformation from a business architectural point of view
• Holistic and visionary view to identify future trends and opportunities
• Experienced at working in international cross-functional teams and dealing with higher management
• Proven interpersonal skills in successfully driving value creation in cooperation with Staff function IT
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a business architectural role
As a person you have excellent communication and presentations skills to explain complex topics in an understandable way. You can handle stressful situations, prioritize work, have good analytical skills and can work pro-actively. The right person have consulting skills and can advise stakeholders on the way forward. You are also a strong team player with excellent cooperation skills dealing with different cultures in a international setting. Fluency in Swedish and English both written and oral is required.
Location: Stockholm, business travels are required
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover through the portal, last day to apply 20th September 2020. Selection and interviews are held after last application date. We do not accept applications through email.
For more information
about the position you are welcome to contact Erik Burow +49.172.324.5291. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Shala Jamshid, Shala.Jamshid@vattenfall.com
. Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 Kalle Almqvist, Akademikerna, Kjell Karlsson, Ledarna, Göran H. Johansson, SEKO och Patrik Nenzén, Unionen.
At Vattenfall, we believe, that the only way to make fossil free living within a generation possible is to power and help manage all energy-aspects of our customers’ lives to create climate smarter living building by building, district by district, city by city.
Diversity and inclusion – in everything we do
Read more on how we work with diversity and inclusion here:
BU Heat Sweden consists of three divisions with a few hundred employees: Sales, Grid and Production. These divisions come together to provide production, management of our heating networks and delivery of heating to clients, thus combining our forces in the Sweden to realise our growth strategy in the area of heating for customers and so contribute to the transition towards sustainable energy supply with our units.