An outstanding opportunity for those who are familiar with food science/nutrition with a desire to do consultative sales in an international environment! Our client Brenntag Nordic is looking for a Business Development Manager to help partners in the Nordic Markets and to work in consultative sales. In return Brenntag Nordic will reward you with a competitive wage model and considerable benefits plus the opportunity to partake in an international career. If you are passionate about nutrition and food, want to travel around the Nordics, be a part of product development-apply now!
Brenntag is a global market leader in full-line chemical distribution linking chemical manufacturers and chemical users. Brenntag's unit, Brenntag Food & Nutrition partners with the best manufacturers of ingredients and additives and delivers the highest-quality products. As a Business Development Manager, you will contribute to the growth of the Food & Nutrition brand in the Nordics by finding the best solutions to your clients, help develop the market within the industry, and to take part in product development.
You are offered
- A company that takes pride in the same successes as you, sees your need and desire to grow in a role
- Travel opportunities
- Chance to exercise your expertise in food science/nutrition
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (including car)
- Managing accounts primarily in Sweden, but also in rest of Nordics
- Serving both existing and potential clients with the best possible solutions
- Reporting and maintaining account information in CRM
- Partaking in product development
- Co-operation with the marketing department and other departments and stakeholders internally
- Representation in trade shows
Vi söker dig som
- Educational background on a Bachelor/Master level (preferably Food Science)
- Passion for food and nutrition
- Fluent English and Swedish, both written and verbal
- Strong customer focus
- Experience in B2B-sales (preferably in foods or food ingredient industry)
- Experience working in foods or food ingredient industry
- SAP knowledge
As a person you are:
- Social possessing good communication skills
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Permanent/Full time
- This role requires travelling, approx. 40-60 days / year
- Location: Out of Brenntags office in either Malmö, Stockholm or Borås depending on your location
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Brenntag that all questions regarding the position is handled by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Here you can read more about Brenntag Nordics