Would you like to be a part of a global leading company?
We are looking for the next
Brand Service Zone Manager, Sweden for New Holland
New Holland is a leading Premium Brand and supplier in Sweden of Agriculture products and offers a continuous development and support of the dealerships. As Brand Service Zone Manager, you will be responsible for 34 dealerships (six of which are main dealerships) in the Swedish New Holland organization. The responsibility involves a daily sparring and support as to the New Holland products and services.
Amongst others, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Develop the service element of the annual dealer business plan and ensure that it is followed up on a monthly basis
- Develop Service Management skills and use of the New Holland process and tools with Dealers workshop manager with a focus on aftersales business growth
- Make sure that any dealership submits the agreed Service Business Plan agreed, measured and monitored over the year, based on workshop KPIs (absorption, sold hours as well as efficiency)
- Support all marketing initiatives, i.e. fairs/shows and field product presentations
You will be working from home and report to the Country Service Manager Nordics, based in Denmark. You have two colleagues with the same New Holland role in Denmark and two with same case role in Denmark and Sweden.
Your professional background
- Preferably experience in the Agricultural business and technical knowledge of agricultural machinery
- Knowledge of the Dealers and Distributors Networks Competencies and/or key behaviour
- Technical Education with knowledge of Mechanics, Hydraulics and Electrics
- Field experience from working with distributors
- Enjoys working with the administrative side of the business
- Available to travel frequently, at least 35-50% travelling days
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both oral and in writing
- Knowledge of MS- Windows / Office Applications
- Extrovert with excellent communication skills. You take the lead in delivering great customer service and building relationships
- You act with confidence and take ownership of your work
- Strong negotiator and strategic mind-set
- Ability to adapt, often with short notice
- Able to multitask
- Independent with a high personal drive
- Decisive decision-maker, thriving with responsibility
- Detail-oriented and yet managing your time efficiently
- Patient personality
If you find the position interesting, click on the link below and upload your application and resume. For further information regarding the position please contact Maria Boström, Senior Executive Search Consultant (0)709-141617 or firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to receiving your application via this link https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=2152&ProjectId=160137&DepartmentId=19180&SkipAdvertisement=true
CNH Industrial is the leading global manufacturer of agricultural and construction machinery from combine harvesters and tractors to compact track loaders to mini crawler excavators. CNH Industrial’s 12 global brands are dependent partners throughout agriculture and industry.
At CNH Industries, we employ more than 64.000 people. With 66 manufacturing plants, as well as 54 development and research centre, we are present in 180 countries worldwide, enabling us to capitalize on growth opportunities and remain the leader in our field.
Among our 12 brands New Holland stands out as instantly recognizable, and now you have the opportunity to join our Nordic & Baltic organization as we are looking for a Service Zone Manager in Sweden.
If you have the ambition, we offer you the opportunity to move forward.