On behalf of Luxottica, Michael Page is looking for a Brand Account Manager for Ray Ban responsible for the South - West district in Sweden.
Luxottica is a market leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury, sports and performance eyewear with high technical and stylistic quality. The wholesale distribution structure covers more than 150 countries, with approximately 50 commercial subsidiaries in major markets and approximately 100 independent distributors in other markets. Wholesale customers are mostly retailers of mid to premium-priced eyewear, such as independent opticians, optical retail chains, specialty sun retailers, department stores, duty-free shops and online players. In addition to giving wholesale customers access to some of the most popular brands and models.
As Luxottica new Brand Account Manager Luxury Brands you are responsible for the delivery of targeted sales for Ray Ban and Michael Kors in the Swedish territory, South-West region. You will be visiting mainly opticians across your district and developing trustful relationships. Therefore you are someone professional, confident with a lot of enthusiasm. You are not afraid of objections and has a strong persistence and determination.
In addition you are structured and disciplined whilst being a teamwork in order to join a great team in Scandinavia! You report into the Sales Manager for Finland and Sweden. You will be 99% of the time in the road and will travel in average 50 overnights per year.
The successfull candidate will have number of core responsibilities in the role, including:
- The achievement of sales objectives - delivering individual targeted sales volumes, values, return rates, and brand distribution and penetration objectives by effectively identifying and meeting customer needs
- Driving customer recommendation - ensuring effective brand, product, and visual merchandising training for your customers' sales and/or dispensing staff to ensure that our customers not only buy our products, but actively recommend them;
- Acting as an ambassador - you will foster strong business-to-business relationships between Luxottica and our customers, demonstrating and supporting company strategies, policies, and key messages;
- Effective territory coverage - you will ensure frequency of visits and a consistent levels of service for all customers in accordance with company guidelines; and
- Identifying portfolio opportunities - ensuring that all customers' needs are identified and effectively met by a Luxottica brand, sharing opportunities with your Sales Manager.
- At least 3 years of experience within a similar role in the luxury segment, fashion, FMCG,..
- Preferably having an understanding or having worked in the Optical Industry;
- Bachelor degree
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; fluent in Swedish and English
- Strong Apple iPad and PC skills including competent use of the Microsoft Office;
- A 'can do' attitude - be performance aware and performance responsible, take full ownership for personal and team results while continually striving to find new ways to improve;
- Effective planning and implementing an effective customer contact strategy: demonstrating a consistent, and effective customer meeting schedule and routinely scheduling future appointments at the end of each call, building effective 'bottom up' customer goals in order to deliver objectives; and
- You are an active team member - creating internal and external business partnerships, showing a willingness to share ideas and actively supporting other members of the team and other company functions.
- You demonstrate outstanding product knowledge - understanding, demonstrating, and bringing to life the histories, visions, and stories of individual portfolio brands as well as the superiority of Luxottica manufacturing;
- Acting as a guardian of the Culture - leading by example in all of the above; maintaining focus on brand building as the cornerstone of our success; demonstrating integrity and trustworthiness, according to company values Passionate, Imaginative, Entrepreneurial, Simple and Fast.
- Acting as a guardian of the Brand - building an account base to deliver and exceed objectives in line with brand strategy is essential.
- You have a driver license
You will join a positive, talented team in a nice culture, being a global company but still having a family sense. You like to be part of an international team. In addition, you can expect a competitive salary package with private healthcare, gym allowance, life insurance, .. Do you want to be part of a great success, working in a welcoming atmosphere? Apply now! Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart.