Passionate about digital marketing and tech? Do you have more than 3 yrs experience from SEO? You’re in luck as Bluebird media are looking for a new SEO search talent to join their party!
Bluebird Media is the Stockholm based partner of choice for bold brands looking to improve everything digital.
Bluebird Media is expanding its operations in central Stockholm and is looking for a SEO Strategist.
Life at Bluebird is exciting, demanding, fast paced and most importantly FUN! Together with us you get to work with some of Sweden’s most exciting brands while at the same time developing your digital skills.
As a SEO Strategist you’ll play an integral role in building close, long-lasting client relationships. You’ll be responsible for developing your client portfolio’s digital marketing footprint in organic search. Colleagues and clients alike will look to you for inspiration, product knowledge and passion.
Here’s what Bluebird have to offer you:
- Expand and develop your digital marketing skills working together with the most interesting client cases
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. An active lifestyle promotes strong performance when at work
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- State of the art laptop, screens, headphones, phones and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- Centrally located office equipped with all amenities one can ask for: great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, PS4 and more!
Here’s what Bluebird is looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 yrs SEO experience (both on-page and off-page)
- Experience from working with the most common platforms/CMS systems such as Magento, WordPress, EpiServer, Drupal.
- Strong knowledge of most common SEO tools such as Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Majestic/ahrefs, SEMRush, SearchMetrics
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal English and Swedish skills
- Passion for digital marketing
- Previous agency experience is a plus
- Web dev experience is a plus
Bluebird is the obvious choice for bold brands looking to improve everything digital.
We’re a small, agile team of senior professionals with years of digital performance marketing experience in competitive verticals such as FMCG, finance, betting/gambling, ecommerce etc.
Together with us you’ll get to develop your digital marketing skills while working with the most interesting brands.
As with any other consultancy, our most valuable asset is our people. We invest significant amount in building a strong and integrated team, making sure achievements are celebrated and that everyone's voice is being heard. With us, you’ll never be just a number with payroll.
Read more at www.bluebirdmedia.se
Are you ready to join? In this recruitment process, Bluebird is working together with Academic Search. For more question, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant, Jeanette Ammilon, 0701-65 3103, Jeanette.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply via the “apply now” button in the link below as soon as possible.
All information is handled confidentially and in accordance with Academic Search integrity Policy as well as the new data protection law, GDPR. This means that we can ONLY handle your application via the “apply now” button. Thank you for understanding.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se
Jeanette Ammilon - email@example.com