The Pricing & Analytics team at Pierce is at the epicenter of business decision making. Our team’s daily work has a direct impact on Pierce’s performance in terms of sales, revenue generation and contribution. We support the business in daily decisions as well as provide the insights and decision basis for both operational and commercial actions as well as the longer-term strategic decision making.
The Pricing & Analytics team works closely with all parts of the organizations from Finance to Purchasing, Marketing, Supply Chain and Customer Service. Our main goal is to provide data-driven decision making, quality control our data, package it in a digestible format and spread the data knowledge across functions.
To strengthen our BI capacity, we are looking for a BI analyst with a strong commercial mindset to take our BI to the next level. We are a team of 9 consisting of both commercial pricing managers, analysts and data scientists. The main objective of the role is to actively support the company to improve daily business performance and drive commercial improvements. The role will support the organization in providing data in a digestible format, highlight opportunities and potential issues in a data-driven manner. As a business analyst you need to be inquisitive, have strong communicative skills and investigate the what’s, how’s and why’s of the business.
- Proactively challenge and improve our current way of looking at the business, trend analysis and changes in business drivers.
- Package data, analyze and provide recommendations that are actionable and easily digestible.
- Build insightful and actionable dashboards to drive business actions.
- Share understanding of the main drivers of the business to drive change and accelerate business performance.
- Drive the development of our BI database and tool.
- Support all functions in data-driven decision making
- Drive the development of analytical best practices and adoption throughout the business.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent SQL and Excel, knowledge in BI merit
- Relevant educational background within Business or Engineering.
- Fluent in English
You need to have a strong financial business acumen with top notch analytical insights; seeing the “big picture” while at the same time enjoying working with the details and being able to draw conclusions based upon detailed analysis. We think you have a sociable, out-going and a high level of resilience, persistence and energy. Business minded and action-oriented with strong follow-up skills.
You have a strong analytical and commercial mindset, excellent presentation and communication skills.
To fit in the company, you need to be highly self-motivated and driven, possess a “can-do” attitude and be goal driven. We would also love to see that you have strong interpersonal skills and a coaching approach to be successful in helping to educate and lift the analytical knowledge of the company.
Please send your resume and a short application as soon as possible
What we offer
- Social and industry events, fikas, Summer & Christmas Party
- Healthy snacks, fruits and joint breakfast
- Access to Benify with broad range of offers including gym membership
- Flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
- Employee discount on the wide range of our motocross assortment
- You are welcome to contact us if you would like to discuss your opportunities or have questions.
Hiring managers on this role are:
Shadip Rahman, Head of Pricing & Analytics, +46 72 164 47 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Pierce is the ecommerce company that has grown to become Europe’s biggest online retailer for gear and accessories within Motorcycles and Snowmobiles. We do this throughout Europe through our shops 24MX, XLmoto and SledStore. The company is in an amazing growth spurt, growing by more than 40% yearly, always with black numbers on the last row. At the beginning of 2009 we were a team of 4, today we are more than 370 international professionals, committed to giving our customers across 17 European markets a huge range of products and an extraordinary level of service. Our turnover during 2018 was over 90 MEUR, up 50% from the year before.
It started with passion for our sport, was driven by the enthusiasm of our staff and we still dare to reach out for more with love and dedication for our customers.
Join us on our quest to become the most admired retailer within the motor industry and shape the way motor enthusiasts shop by offering a state-of-the-art online shopping experience built on passion, professionalism, and a good dose of rebellious spirit.
We are passionate about riding motorcycles and have an exciting program for employees who want to learn to ride or get more involved in motorsport. But non-riders are also very welcome to join of course.
Sökord: Business Intelligence, Business Controller, Business Analyst, Analyst, BI, Analytics