Do you want to work at a digital startup in the beginning of their exciting journey? Nexure is a digital startup within InsureTech, building a state of the art B2C platform to sell extended warranties and to enable companies to tap into huge profit potential through machine-learning based pricing.
Nexure is working together with one of Europe’s largest and most successful home appliance manufacturers (our corporate partner). Due to strong strategic and financial assets, we have a significant advantage over other competitors in the market, to make Nexure a success story. Furthermore, there are good opportunities for career advancement and professional development within the organization.
We are looking for Engineers who are self-driven, passionate about building quality software and enjoy working in a fast-paced agile/startup environment.
- Develop and maintain REST services in Kotlin
- Breaking down high-level requirements into digestible chunks of work
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams of Product, Data Science, Business, and Design professionals
- Work with senior engineers to design backend services
- 4+ years of work experience building applications
- Experience with backend REST API services and AWS preferred
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, experience from functional programming is a plus
- Experience from working in an agile environment with a focus on engineering practices like testing, continuous integration etc.
- Fluency in English is a must, Swedish is a plus
- Good programming and data modeling skills. Knowledge of the JVM, Spring frameworks, and Java or Kotlin language preferred
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related subjects preferred
- Experience working with relational databases
In this recruitment process, Nexure collaborates with Dfind IT. Please submit your application as soon as possible at http://www.dfind.se/it . If you have questions regarding the position, feel free to contact recruitment consultant Louise Nachtweij, firstname.lastname@example.org, 070 367 52 64.