About the role
Keyflow is the Nordics largest nightlife facilitator. It has become a key player in marketing to, handling and receiving guests. Keyflow has 6-figure loyal and active followers, and its growing.
The right person for this position should have a strong grasp of the current backend technology, tools, and strategies and be able to work in a team environment to take a plan from concept to execution. Candidates should cherish exploring new technologies, while at the same time keeping your mind on the task currently at hand.
You are offered
- Work at an innovative company that for an example newly introduced a app feature - Keyflow Konnect that enables you as a Konnect organizer to meet and go out with other Keyflow users.
- Be a part of a team who work remotely.
- You will be working with new technologies and will have significant opportunities to grow your skills.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Maintain tools and technologies for automating and scaling our systems and administer, monitor, and deploy cloud-based systems.
We are looking for
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing.
- Python knowledge.
- ORM knowledge.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience with AWS or any other cloud computing platforms.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience as a Python Developer (maybe you've used Django, Flask, or Tornado).
- DevOps experience.
- Kotlin, Swift or React experience.
- Payment integration experience.
As a person you are:
- Start: Immediately, according to agreement.
- Work extent: Full time.
- Location: Stockholm. The team will work remotely at least until the end of this year. The team mainly works from home with daily meetings to plan the work for the day. Tools they use to collaborate remotely are Google GSuite.
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Keyflow that all questions regarding the position is handled by email@example.com. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Read more about Keyflow on their website.