Would you like to contribute to develop Fristads to the next level? Then we have a challenging position for you @Fristads!
As Supplier Manager, you will work in a high performing team where you are commercial owner of selected Direct & Indirect Suppliers, the main tasks will be to secure and develop the business model with each supplier. This mainly involves contracting, price negotiation and supplier development, as well as initiating, running and following up cost reduction project.
Responsibilities and duties
- Develop business model
- Price negotiation
- Contract, Terms & Conditions with selected suppliers
- Governance of supplier
- Coordinate commercial aspects for all indirect spend
- Optimize and rationalize Supplier base
- Analyse and follow-up of cost development and initiating corrective actions
- Evaluate and drive resourcing process
- Evaluation and rating selected suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree or similar from adequate education within Sourcing/Supply chain
- Minimum 3 years of experience from similar job
- Ability to build and contain relationships externally and internally
- High level of Excel skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks in close collaboration with Business.
- High analytical and problem-solving skills.
- As a person you are driven by improvement and betterment, agreeing that “good enough” is not the right level.
- Strong communication skills in both Swedish and English.
- Preferable Project management skills
- Able to work in an environment with high sense of urgency
- Stable and responsible personality with strong positive attitude
What we can offer you:
Key role in taking Fristads journey to the next level. You will be working with strong brands and be a part of an effective Sourcing team where collaboration and fun are the keys for success. Free role supported by close cooperation with the Sourcing Manager and the rest of the team within Operations.
Position in the organization
The Supplier Manager in Fristads reports to the Sourcing Manager.
Your working location will be at our new build facility in Viared, west from Borås.
You can register your application (in English or Swedish) via below link, we do not accept applications by mail. We are interviewing continuously, and we are aiming to hire as soon as possible.
The Sourcing team are also searching for a Group Fabric and Trims Manager, you can read about it here: https://www.saljpoolen.se/ad/26768959-group-fabric-trims-manager-fristads-ab-boras-viared
We have already decided our recruitment process and advertising, and don´t want to be contacted by any recruitment and advertising companies.
Please contact Louise Tammjärv, Sourcing Manager at Fristads in case you have any questions, tel. 033-20 22 79 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward hearing from you!
Since 1925, Fristads has challenged and driven the development of durable and functional workwear, always with the user in focus and with innovation and sustainability as a driving force. Fristads is part of Fristads Kansas Group, the leading supplier of workwear in Europe with a portfolio that, in addition to Fristads, contains the Kansas, Hejco, Martinson and more brands. Read more at www.fristads.com
Sökord: Inköp, Inköpare, Sourcing, Supply chain, avtal,