Group Fabric & Trims Manager
Would you like to contribute to develop Fristads to the next level? Then we have a challenging position for you @Fristads!
As Group Fabric & Trims Manager, you will work in a high performing team where you are commercial owner of selected global material suppliers and the key driver within cost reduction projects. The main tasks will be to secure and develop the business model with selected suppliers. This mainly involves contracting, price negotiation and supplier development, as well as initiating, running and following up cost reduction project.
Responsibilities and duties
- Develop business model and governance of selected suppliers
- Price negotiation
- Contract, Terms & Conditions with selected suppliers
- Plan, develop and execute the strategy for the product categories fabrics and trims
- Owner of the preferred supplier list for product categories fabrics and trims and responsible for relationship management with raw materials suppliers
- Monitor a set of Key Performance Indicators related but not exhaustive to spend, savings, Price Purchase Variance, payment terms
- Optimize and rationalize Supplier base according to our Sourcing strategy
- Analyse & identify materials to be potential for cost improvements, resourced or any other benefits for the company
- Build supplier/fabric database covering different market segments, usages, regions and quality levels
- Collect market intelligence, produce and distribute every month a market report to guide the company about raw material price developments
- Ensure compliance from all raw material and garment suppliers to European regulations for usage of nonhazardous chemicals (REACH, Oekotex)
- Owner on group level of the Quality manual for testing of the raw materials
- Identify new suppliers and new material and share internally findings, implement dual sourcing platforms as a part of the risk management
- Liaise and work closely with our RAW-material team in Sweden and Asia
- Identify and develop new suppliers within Fabric & Trims category
- Evaluation and rating selected suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree or similar from adequate education within Textile / Sourcing / Supply chain
- Minimum 5 years of experience from similar job
- Solid experience in fabric & trim sourcing including technical and quality assurance ability
- Strong in building and contain relationships externally and internally
- High level of Excel skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks in close collaboration with Business.
- High analytical and problem-solving skills.
- As a person you are driven by improvement and betterment, agreeing that “good enough” is not the right level.
- Strong business communication skills in both Swedish and English.
- Project management skills
- Able to work in an environment with high sense of urgency
- Stable and responsible personality with strong positive attitude
What we can offer you
Key role in taking Fristads journey to the next level. You will be working with strong brands and be a part of an effective Sourcing team where collaboration and fun are the keys for success. Free role supported by close cooperation with the Sourcing Manager and the rest of the team within Operations.
Your working location will be at our new build facility in Viared, west from Borås.
Position in the organization
The Group Fabric & Trims Manager in Fristads reports to the Sourcing Manager.
You can register your application (in English or Swedish) via below link, we do not accept applications by mail. We are interviewing continuously, and we are aiming to hire as soon as possible.
The Sourcing team are also searching for a Supplier Manager you can read about it here: https://www.saljpoolen.se/ad/26768957-supplier-manager-fristads-ab-boras-viared
We have already decided our recruitment process and advertising, and don´t want to be contacted by any recruitment and advertising companies.
Please contact Louise Tammjärv, Sourcing Manager at Fristads in case you have any questions, tel. 033-20 22 79 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward hearing from you!
Since 1925, Fristads has challenged and driven the development of durable and functional workwear, always with the user in focus and with innovation and sustainability as a driving force. Fristads is part of Fristads Kansas Group, the leading supplier of workwear in Europe with a portfolio that, in addition to Fristads, contains the Kansas, Hejco, Martinson and more brands. Read more at www.fristads.com
Sökord: Inköp, Inköpare, Textil, Material, Supply chain, Projektledare, Textilingenjör, Textilekonom