Assistant Financial Controller Ingram Micro – Sweden Finance team
About Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro is the world's largest wholesale technology distributor and a global leader in IT supply-chain, mobile device lifecycle services and logistics solutions. As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics and mobile solutions, technical support, financial services and product aggregation and distribution. The company is the only global broad-based IT distributor, serving approximately 160 countries on six continents with the world's most comprehensive portfolio of IT products and services. Ingram Micro is named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the world.
For our Nordic operation we are seeking to recruit a person (m/f) for the position of Assistant Financial Controller that will be based in Stockholm.
Job Purpose and Essential responsibilities
This person will report to the Financial Controller Sweden and support Sweden organization to ensure we permanently keep our cost at the most efficient level at all times in our logistic facilities and within our sales and back office teams, and that we constantly benchmark between each other. More specifically the role will be mainly concentrating on the following areas:
Reporting of Operating Expenses
- Ensure monthly close is reflecting true cost incurred in the month to run the operation, including providing explanations of deviations to budget. This requires close coordination with local site and team managers as well as accounting team in SSC in Bulgaria.
- Develop and maintain set of operational KPIs to measure in our logistic facilities, including presentation of performance indicators and findings to Nordic Management team
- Develop and maintain cost per customer measurement together with local site managers and business leaders.
Contributes to operations cost reduction initiatives
- Proactive contributor to find potential savings areas.
- Coordinate RFPs and negotiations with suppliers to achieve targeted savings, in collaboration with site managers and global sourcing teams.
Fixed assets investment analysis
- Coordinate calculation of cost / benefit in relation to Capex projects together with site managers
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- University degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting required.
- 2 years of relevant experience required – External audit experience is a plus.
- Flexible and hands-on attitude required
- Process minded and analytical – ably to identify proper KPI’s to measure process performance
- Capability to interact with other teams (outside of his/her specific area of responsibility), facilitating integration and problem solving
- Good written and oral communication skills, including the capability to produce memorandums, status updates and presentations
- Fluent written and spoken English and Swedish
När du klickar på ”Apply” kommer du till en sida för att samtycka din data. Vänligen godkänn nederst på sidan innan du kan ladda upp din ansökan