The main task of this role is managing the relations with joint venture partner CPPIB and being responsible that the asset -and property management agreement is being executed properly.
Citycon is a leading owner, manager and developer of mixed-use centres for urban living including retail, office space and housing. They are committed to sustainable property management in the Nordic region with assets that total approximately EUR 4.4 billion.
Their centres are located in urban hubs with a direct connection to public transport. Placed in the heart of communities, their centres are anchored by groceries, healthcare and services to cater for the everyday needs of customers.
The role is a key contributor to total asset value creation, working in close partnership with Center Manager, Commercial Director, Development, Leasing, Marketing and other internal teams. You will also work in close cooperation with the Center manager in taking active ownership of center management activities in the center, including footfall, sales, commercial concept and people, aiming to drive NRI and asset value growth in line with the business plan and budget.
Joint venture management
- Being the first point of contact towards joint venture partner CPPIB and due to Citycon Finance team
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to the JV Board, and other possible ad hoc requests
- Independent preparing of board material
- Coordinating the annual business plan production in close cooperation with the Center manager, and all possible investment proposals to the Board
- Assisting the Commercial director in all other asset management duties as set forth according to the stakeholder agreement and asset -and property management agreement
Key figures responsible
- Participating in the valuation process and provide insight and recommendations to the Commercial director on valuation impact
- Managing and updating the internal cash-flow model to provide valuable insight on 5-year IRR, NRI forecasts, valuation forecasts etc. to the Commercial director
Support to onsite management
- Supporting the Commercial director in asset management projects, investments calculations and acting as bridge between the project team and the operational team
- Supporting the Center manager in daily operational duties such as KPI analysis, budgeting and forecasting and acting as a bridge due to internal reporting in Citycon and the joint venture reporting to CPPI
Supporting the Center manager with other duties due to center management activities in the center, including footfall, sales, commercial concept and people, aiming to drive NRI and asset value growth in line with the business plan and budget.
- Bachelor or master's degree in business or equivalent
- Hands on leadership (according to Citycon leadership profile)
- Commercial knowledge & financial and business understanding
- Action and target oriented, taking initiative and achieving results
- Understanding the big picture and visionary about future possibilities. Ability to drive and execute these kind of possibilities
- Willingness and capability to intervene any problems, strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to gain confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Situational adaptability in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations effectively
- Team player
- Flexibility to implement changes if needed
- Good administrative and IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word Outlook)
- Fluent in local language and English, oral and written
Citycon believes that great people make great shopping centres and that the success of their tenants and business relates directly to having the right people in the right position. Passionate employees are the key in their efforts to create a dynamic corporate culture that fosters new ideas and innovation.
They work flexibly across Nordic teams that possess a broad range of expertise including retail, leasing, shopping centre management, real estate development and finance.
They encourage their employees to grow professionally and offer them diverse opportunities for career development. Citycon believes there is a strong link between employee well-being and performance in the workplace, therefore they support their employees' work-life balance. They aim to take good care of their employees and build a creative and efficient working environment.