For our sales team Europe we are seeking you as an…
Area Sales Manager
- Identify current and future customer needs
- Search for new clients
- Develop long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions
- Prepare and follow up quotations in cooperation with our competence centers world-wide
- Act as a link between our R&D departments and the customer and lead sales projects
- Prepare sales reports by collecting and analyzing sales information and engineering trends
- Work very closely with our competence centers world-wide
- You have a solid technical and hydraulic background
- Work experience in sales for at least two or three years
- Willingness to travel in Sweden (max. two/three days per week) and with customers to
our facilities in Central Europe (a couple of times per year)
- Good communication skills
- Very high language skills in English and Swedish (German is a plus)
Are you interested?
Please send your application to Britta Zölle:
For further information about our company please have a look on our image film on our homepage.
In Europe we have a sales team with sales engineers in several countries. With you we want to expand our Sales in Nordic Countries. Located in Sweden you will support our sales team. For this we are looking for a highly motivated sales representative who can exploit the market potential form his home office.
Who we are:
Bucher Hydraulics is a leading international manufacturer of advanced hydraulic systems which customers all over the world integrate into their products. The systems are designed to meet state-of-the-art standards of engineering, safety and quality. With manufacturing facilities and distribution companies in Europe, Asia, the USA and Brazil, Bucher Hydraulics is close to its markets and customers around the world.