The Application Handling team is responsible for consumer credit evaluation and approval. Together we provide our customers with the best possible service, and ensure that EnterCard acts as a responsible lender based on local strategy. Now we’re looking for an Application Handling Consultant to join the team in Stockholm.
- Handle applications through various channels in an efficient way and with high quality and service towards our customers
- Mandate to make credit decisions for new customers as well as credit limit increases in line with limit of authority, policies and rules.
- Proactively identify improvement areas and actively contribute to development of processes (LEAN)
- Document the performed work within team when applicable.
- Proactively share knowledge with colleagues, and support activities to grow knowledge within function/country
- You seek to understand what the customer needs and strive to give the best possible support.
- You are a fast learner and have previous experience of using a telephone as a work tool
- You see this as a great chance and a long-term commitment
- You are motivated by working with continuous improvement to create tomorrow's customer service
- You have strong communication skills and are proud to call yourself a team player.
- You have a relevant education for the position and are fluent in English and Swedish.
- You have a strong drive, are flexible and open-minded.
- We value a person with qualities that can complement the existing team
Analytics is and has always been part of our DNA. Our parents, Barclays Bank and Swedbank, have a hundred years of experience in turning big data into customer value.
We bring an analytical mindset to whatever project we are working on - no matter if we're developing a new product or improving the customer experience.
At EnterCard, you get to step outside your box and work together with colleagues from different teams and departments. For us, your set of skills are more valuable than your jobtitle - giving you the opportunity to grow within the company.
We firmly believe a diversity of backgrounds and experiences lead to a better workplace, stronger ideas and not to mention inspiring lunch conversations. Our team of 450 people represents 40 different nationalities, and women hold 5/10 management positions.
Do we have a match? If so, we look forward to hearing from you. Please note that the role might be filled before application deadline, so please send in your application as soon as possible. Read more about EnterCard
and feel free to follow us on LinkedIn
EnterCard is a young finance company with a team of curious people passionate about data. We strive to make the everyday lives of our customers easier by creating smart payment and financing solutions.
Today we issue credit cards and consumer loans to 1,7 million customers in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.