On behalf of our client, Michael Page are looking for an AP/AR Specialist. A proactive, development-driven individual with an open mind on how to improve finance processes in the tech industry. You will have a broad range of responsibilities to keep things as interesting as possible!
A firm dedicated to providing their customers with the ultimate gaming experience. Their first class range of products is second to none, and they continue to create new and exciting tech to stay ahead of the curve.
Our client requires an AP/AR Specialist to join their team in Stockholm and work in coherence with their Nordic Shared Service Center. You will be based in central Stockholm.
- Ensure AR flow from invoicing
- Processing of business transactions for AP
- Providing credit control where necessary
- Liaising with relevant external parties in Denmark & Finland
- Prepare financial statements and perform reconciliations
- Assistance with Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly closing
The ideal person would need to have strong interpersonal skills as they will be communicating with other global locations on a regular occasion. For the right individual, this position will offer future professional development opportunities, working not only on a local but also international level.
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Fluency in both Swedish and English - other Nordic languages are a plus
- At least 1 year of relevant experience - ideally within a Shared Service Center.
- Relevant degree. E.g. Bachelor Degree in Finance
- Strong experience with SAP, or Fortnox, is a bonus
- Able to work to, and meet, deadlines when require.
- A constant desire to learn!!
You will be offered a competitive salary with relevant benefits - the coffee is excellent! More specific information may be given by us, post-application.