Are you analytical, with a strong business mind and with a hunger to develop? In this exciting role at SAS you get the chance to participate and develop the work in the organization. Apply today!
SAS Commercial is responsible for developing an innovative, sustainable and profitable customer value proposition for our customers. Commercial Analytics, is a department within SAS Commercial with the overall task of delivering key insights to the rest of the organization about current and potential value propositions and consumer needs. The ambition is to enable better decision making that create quick and correct commercial actions, with proved effect on total profitability and long-term sustainability.
The department is responsible for delivering and driving SAS group's market research and offering performance insight agenda forward, as well as for securing efficient insights-to-execution processes in the business units of SAS Commercial (Revenue Management, Product and Services and Network Management).
The team today consists of several highly skilled and experienced customer researchers, data scientists and BI analysts. In order to deliver on the departments development plan for the coming period, the team is now looking to expand with another colleague.
This is an unique opportunity for the one interested in a career in analytics. In this role you will work hands-on with exciting questions that have large business impact.
The assignment is long-term provided that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
The analyst will focus on developing the efficiency of SAS Commercials insights-to-execution processes, by performing two tasks: 1) building and handing over tools and dashboards built in Power BI according to a pre-defined plan, 2) carrying out various analytical tasks in projects defined by SAS Commercial Analytics roadmap.
Vi söker dig som
Previous experience of:
* Working with databases using SQL
* Building tools and dashboards in Power BI (or a similar visualization tool)
* Profound programming skills and preferably experience from R and/or Python
* M.Sc. within Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or similar
* Experience from working with business development projects in an industrial setting
As a person you are:
The perfect match for this role is an individual that wants to go to the bottom with things. He/she continuously pushes him/herself into new directions - sometimes even outside own comfort zone - to find the best solutions to encountered obstacles.
As a person the right candidate is:
* Self-motivated, courageous and learning oriented
* A high performer, who wants to deliver at his/her highest standards
* A forward leaning and outgoing go-getter who creatively utilizes different sources, methods and contacts to find answers and resolutions to encountered obstacles
* Actively seeking opportunities to improve own deliveries and professional skillset
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Full-time
- Location: Solna, Frösundavik
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from SAS that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.