Site Administrator in Gävle
We, Suir Engineering, is an engineering firm that operates across Ireland, the UK, Europe and abroad. Please visit www.suireng.ie
to learn more about us.
Site administrator will be responsible for processing, logging, distributing and filing all site based documentation and drawings and ensuring all site administration work is completed.
Your main tasks would be:
- General administration and office based duties.
- Organise all site paperwork.
- Prepare purchase orders for site materials.
- Organise courier deliveries.
- Assist with the authorisation of invoices from site and liaise with suppliers in the event of discrepancies.
- Prepare weekly time sheets for all site labour for Payroll processing.
- Organise site inductions for all new hires.
- Manage and coordinate all documentation and drawings with the project team.
- Print, log and file drawings and plans.
- Assist in the preparation of Operation & Maintenance manuals.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with Documentation.
- Administration experience essential.
- Experience in the construction industry is an advantage but not essential.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to professionally communicate with suppliers, clients & Management.
- Capable of multitasking and meeting deadlines.
- IT Skills - A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, plus proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Experience in ACONEX and EIDA would be an advantage.
- Fluent in Swedish & English
Please send your CV with a presentation letter, in English, as soon as possible as Selections and interviews will be ongoing.