On behalf of an global firm based in Stockholm City, Michael Page are currently looking for an Administrative Executive Assistant due to join on a 6 months temporary position.
On behalf of an global firm based in Stockholm City, Michael Page are currently looking for an Administrative Executive Assistant due to join on a 6 months temporary position. For the right person there is a good possibility for a permanent emplyment.
To be successful in this role candidates are expected to have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience within administrative/assisting roles.
- Act as the point of contact between the business unit and internal/external stakeholders
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, or in other secretarial position in an international environment
- 2-5 years of experience
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English (worked abroad or mother tongue)
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
Are you looking for your next challenge and would like to join an international organization. If so please send your CV to Lina as soon as possible