Accounting Manager Rekrytering- HAVI
We are currently looking for a Accounting Manager for Sweden. You will be based in our Nordic headquarter, located in Stockholm/Tumba. You´re a part of national finance team, reporting to the CFO.
As our new Accounting Manager you will be responsible for all accounting related activities within the company and its daughter companies. You shall always strive to improve the business and stimulate co-workers and colleagues to contribute to the continuous development of the company.
As a leader in the company, the Accounting Manager shall assure that all tasks are performed in line with the company’s targets, culture, management systems, policies and instructions as well as effective laws and regulations.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Budget and result responsibility for all Finance related activities within Accounting and Corporate Governance including, but not limited to:
- Preparation of consolidation package and annual accounts.
- Accurate operation of VAT and other indirect taxes.
- Solid credit management of accounts receivable and account payable – cash management.
- Ownership of internal control processes, routine and policies in order to maintain solid Corporate Governance.
- Keeping up with and following generally accepted accounting standards.
- Routines and preparation of documents to secure a correct Goods Account Management
- Staff responsibility for the Accounting organization including staff planning, development, salaries, rehab etc.
- Ensure a positive physical and psychosocial work environment.
- Nurture and develop existing customer and supplier relations as well as actively explore new business opportunities. Support business development by providing decision bases, permits, advice etc. as well as continuously considering increased services that can be offered to existing and potential customers.
- Continuously stimulate thinking out-of-the-box in order to increase customer- and staff satisfaction and increased productivity and efficiency.
Apart from above also perform tasks/duties as instructed by superior manager/bodies.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
Several years of experience of well documented qualified accounting work from complex finance related tasks and management. Main competencies include fluent in business English, solid leadership skills and solid IT knowledge.
Personal competencies including being innovative, self-propelled, responsible, good communicative skills and ability to work in a fast pace without compromising quality.
We offer you:
A key role in a company with a history of truly partnering with global and local brands. We are successful through our focus to continuously provide superior value to improve our customers position. We work in an international environment and offer good benefits adjusted for the Nordic market.
Welcome with your application:
Attracted by this opportunity? Feel free to hit apply and send your resume. Do you have any questions regarding the role, contact Jesper Frey Morin at 08-40952950, email@example.com Jens Dybro, CFO at 08-530672082. We are reading applications ongoing, do not hesitate to send your application by today. If not, weneed it by latestSeptember 22nd.
HAVI is the leading logistics provider in the food service sector and partner to leading brands like McDonald's, Espresso House, Pizza Hut, KFC, Vapiano, Subway and Jensen's Böfhus. McDonald's is the largest customer which we serve in all Nordic countries but also in most European countries as well as Asia and North America. As a logistics partner, we supply restaurants with all the articles they need to serve their guests. We are part of the HAVI Group, a privately held company with the Home Office in Chicago, who operates in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Packaging and Marketing. In the Nordic region we have a turnover of ~500 MEUR and ~450 employees.
Sökord: Redovisningschef, Accounting Manager, CFO, ekonom, ekonomi, finans, redovisning, redovisning*, ekonomichef, civilekonom, ekonomijobb