Accountant to Hem Design Studio
Gazella is now recruiting an Accountant to Hem Design Studio. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-growing international design company that works in a dynamic and energetic environment. The company offers designer furniture and furnishings via its e-commerce platform and is selling in over 30 countries with focus on the EU and the US. Working as an Accountant you will be part of the finance team in central Stockholm and work broadly with accounting. We are looking for a person who is passionate about his/her work and wants to be a part of a creative start-up that’s facing rapid development. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.
- Be responsible for Accounts receivable and Customer database management, including correspondence with the Customer Relations team regarding customer payments and other accounting requests.
- Manage day to day bank transaction updates and log the bank & other PSP transactions.
- Be responsible for controlling, collecting, bookkeeping the team and company business card expenses, predominantly for the US team
- Have the main responsibility for general office budget and managing and following up project budgets.
- Actively participate in period closing and reporting.
- Be the main contact for all USA related admins, including insurance, employee expenses, contracts, sales tax reporting etc.
- Be the main accounting support for the customer/sales team in USA and be the main contact for payroll for employees in the USA and oversee employee benefits, time reporting and expenses.
We are looking for a person that have at least 1-2 years of practical experience of accounting/bookkeeping from USA and Sweden. It’s a merit if you have worked with international company that has EU cross borders transactions, therefore you are familiar with EU VAT regulations. You are proficient in excel and you have experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
You are an ambitious, analytical and communicative person, who is comfortable working in fast-paced environments. We are looking for someone who is quality-conscious, structured and can take their own initiatives in their work. As a person you are self-propelled, quality conscious and apply critical thinking. You have respect for deadlines, can handle stress and work targeted. You should strive to take part of company processes and improve quality continuously.
Moreover, you like to collaborate with your colleagues, enjoy working in an international setting and strive to be part of continuously improving processes.
Hem Design Studio
Hem Design Studio is a global design brand with headquarters in central Stockholm. The company offers stylish and timeless design of high-quality furniture and furnishings. The company operates in over 30 markets worldwide and sales are mainly via the online store. Together with vanguard designers and renowned European manufacturers, Hem crafts iconic products for homes and workplaces all around the world. Hem works in close proximity with architects and designers.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply using the button below! Linn Ericsson is responsible for this recruitment.