On behalf of our client, Michael Page are looking for a skilled Accountant. Someone who wants to be the key person within the Swedish Entity and who will enjoy working / collaborating with the other group entities around the world. Your main task is to ensure that the accounting is in accordance with the local GAAP (K3) and IFRS standards. You will also have the room to update and improve policies for the Swedish finance function
Michael Page have partnered with a global organization within the gaming sector. This organization has won many prestigious awards and is considered as one of the fasted growing organisations in their industry. They have always implemented innovative methods to make sure their customers have the best gaming experience and the best way to do this is by hiring great people that are encouraged to create and execute their ideas.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing & reporting
- Statutory reporting for Sweden
- Tax & VAT for Sweden
- Oversee the payroll approval
- Collaborating with other departments and entities for data accuracy (as well as supporting in decision making)
- Develop and improve efficiency within the finance department, focusing on automation and controls.
We are looking for a diligent individual who likes a challenge and who would like to be in an environment where they will be trusted to run the Swedish entity efficiently. This organization encourages skill development and will push you to learn several other aspects regarding accounting & finance so that, after a certain amount of time, you can choose what aspect you would like to specialize in for the foreseeable future.
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Fluent Swedish and English languages are essential
- Experience with k3 and IFRS accounting rules
- Approximately 5 years of experience with general accounting:
- VAT & Tax reporting (essential)
- Bookkeeping, Accounts Payable, monthly closing, annual reporting
- Broad experience with auditing (big4 background) is ideal but not essential
- Good financial system knowledge, ideally MS Dynamics
To be discussed. A superb career opportunity awaits!