This is a permanent Accounting position (tillsvidareanställning) where you will have the responsibility of managing client accounts. Through direct consulting to the clients, you will ensure constant growth for yourself and will always be working towards streamlining and simplifying client processes through digitalization.
We have partnered with a Digital Financial Services Firm - a company that has been going from Strength to Strength for the past 20 years. They have built a very strong brand and are always making their reputation better by putting their client's needs at the top of their priority. They have helped 250 business partners from many industries including Real Estate, Construction, Logistics, Technology and many more. Their office is located towards the South of Stockholm, with plans in place to open up more offices later this year.
If you have experience working in a financial services company and are looking for a change of environment where you can really add value, then read on. This opportunity sits within a team of 8 skilled accountants. You will work closely with the CFO in the beginning while you get warm to the environment.
You will begin with the responsibility for 1 client, and as time goes on, be trusted with more and more clients to add value to. Independently you will manage:
- Ongoing accounting (Löpande bokföring / redovisning)
- Salaries (Löner)
- Tax declarations (skattedeklarationer)
- Annual reporting (Årsredovisning)
- Customer information management (Kundrådgivning)
It is a requirement that you are completely fluent in the Swedish Language. Otherwise, the ideal candidate will have:
- At least one year of relevant experience in a similar environment (Accounting Firm)
- Knowledge of Fortnox and Visma
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting, or a vocational education (Yrkesutbildning)
- A self-driven attitude with the desire to grow as a professional
- Knowledge of annual reports according to K2
- As a bonus, if you are experienced with digital accounting services, we would love to hear from you.
The environment is totally focused towards making you the best that you can be. There are flexible working hours, the opportunity to work from home when needed. You will receive all the internal training that you require and will be supported throughout your career development. Other information with offer details will be discussed during intial interview with Andrew Burnett at Michael Page.
If you would like to learn more please contact Andrew at Michael Page Stockholm, and quote ref: 124672
Andrew's contact details: / +46733245887