On behalf of Triumph, Michael Page are looking for an ambitious and pro-active individual to be a key figure in the office. A strong character with great interpersonal skills. Someone who has strong capabilities within Accounting & Finance and is happy to engage with the offices/branches from other parts of the world.
Triumph is a global organisation dedicated to giving their customers the ultimate automotive experience. Their first class range of products is second to none, and they continue to excel through within their sector. To help them achieve financial clarity, they require an Accounting Specialist who has an admiration for taking on a broad range of responsibilities within their field. This role is based in Rotebro, Sollentuna, Stockholm County, Sweden.
- Providing credit control where necessary
- Liaising with relevant external and internal parties
- Accounts administration
- Account management & supporting document administration
- Month-end, year-end and budget reporting assistance
- Reconciliation assistance
- Any other ad-hoc tasks
- Fluency in both Swedish and English
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Relevant degree. E.g. Bachelor Degree in Finance
- Strong communication skills with the English language (written and verbal)
- Above average Excel knowledge. E.g. creating Pivot tables
- Able to work to, and meet, deadlines when required.
- A constant desire to learn
You will be offered a highly competitive salary with relevant benefits. More specific information may be given with us, post-application.