ACCOUNT MANAGER TO SEEK BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN SWEDEN
Firstbeat is the leading provider of physiological analytics for well-being and sports. Our heart rate variability-based technology produces personal insights on stress, recovery, sleep, exercise, and well-being. Our Lifestyle Assessment is used by hundreds of healthcare providers and companies around EU, such as the NHS, Avonova, Unilever and SAP. In the sports sector, Firstbeat is trusted by over 1,000 teams, including NHL teams, Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal FC and the German National Ice Hockey team.
We already have a team taking care of our Swedish customers, and now we are opening a new position to strengthen our team in the Swedish market. We are interested in finding the right person, so do not hesitate to apply if the following fits your description. As an Account Manager for Firstbeat, you are in a key position to generate significant business growth in the booming health and wellness industry. Your customers can come from different sectors all over Sweden. If you are passionate about well-being, sales are second nature to you, and you really want to make a difference to the well-being of other people – this could be the next big step in your career!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Independently and proactively look for new business opportunities in Sweden among health and wellness professionals, corporate/lifestyle coaches, HR and corporate wellness teams and others. This will include prospecting, cold calling and generally hunting for new business. We give you the team, the tools, and the support, but you are mainly in charge of your own success.
- Taking care of the accounts you bring in as well as supporting growth of your customer portfolio.
- Developing a pipeline and closing sales for Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment to public and private sector organizations.
- Producing onsite and online demonstrations and representing Firstbeat at local and national presentations and conferences.
- Maintaining a CRM database and using it to manage contacts and forecast sales opportunities.
What characteristics are we looking for:
- Fluent written and spoken Swedish, other languages are considered a plus. Finnish is not required but is appreciated.
- Great communication and networking skills – you can talk to healthcare professionals, CEOs, HR and wellness professionals and can identify customer needs.
- Ability to be flexible with your working hours and the ability to travel at times, mainly within Sweden.
- Past experience in B2B sales work, particularly in the health/wellness or HR/corporate sectors is a bonus.
- Relevant degree/experience, such as in business, sports, health sciences, or coaching.
- Self-driven team player with a hands-on attitude. Have that entrepreneurial spirit.
- Be able to work both independently and as a part of a team.
What do we offer for you:
- Opportunity to join the Wellness and Lifestyle Assessment business of the leading Health and Wellness technology company in the world
- Work with world-leading heart rate variability analytics and technology also used by the top athletes in the world
- Young, driven, energetic and growing team
- Flexible working conditions
- A very competitive compensation scheme
- As a company promoting health and wellness, we take pride in caring for our employees
- We offer you the chance to join a driven team and grow as a part of the company
This position is for Firstbeat Sweden AB, in Sweden, preferably in Stockholm. The head office of Firstbeat Technologies Oy is in Jyväskylä, Finland. Please provide your open application, CV and salary request via the online form below by 5.3.2019. If you wish to receive more info on the position, please contact Ida Aidanpää-Immonen, email@example.com.