Establish and maintain long-term customer relationships.
Panasonic Nordic is one of the leaders in the development of diverse electronic technologies in heating and cooling solutions for homes, medium-sized buildings and large-scale buildings. Panasonic is committed to offering our customers innovative products in the heating and cooling market across the Nordics and the Baltic states. Key to success is Panasonic's investment in R&D, manufacture and training to ensure innovative, cutting edge products and investment in our distribution channels and partners so that these products are accessible. Moreover, Panasonic is determined to remain at the forefront of its market. Panasonic Corporation celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2018, has expanded globally and now operates 591 subsidiaries and 88 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of Euro 61.4 billion for the year ended March 31, 2018
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
- Active development of a customer portfolio, consisting from (pre-fabricated-) house-manufacturers, VVS-consultants, utility-companies, key-installers distributors and whole sellers
- Indirect sales of our products, with main focus on our Air-to-water products to installers and house-builder companies
- Detection of customer needs and development of solution approaches and sales strategies by adaption of existing products
- Establish and maintain long-term customer relationships with high level of service and customer first mind set
- Customer visits, technical advice and support in dimensioning and calculations to customers in the system design
- Creation and execution of presentations and training for customers, partners and prospects
- Participation in trade fairs and events
COULD YOU BE OUR PERFECT MATCH?
- Bachelor- or Master Degree in technical engineering. 8-10 years' work experience, preferably in sales or consulting, preferably within plumbing channel, and high knowledge in heating and cooling solutions and ventilation
- Experience in the field of project business (spec-in business) and in dealing with large customers and key accounts
- Knowledge of local legal regulations
- Target and result driven
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills, hunter mentality
- Ability to independently plan and structure your daily in a fast moving environment
- Proficient understanding and know how in processes, technologies, products or other relevant field of expertise
- Effective utilisation of recognised planning, analytical or conceptual principles and techniques
- Understanding and applying principles of effective project management
- Ability to apply financial or technical data knowledge to provide sound analyses in order to drive results significantly and support respective management decision
EXCITED AND WANT TO BE PART OF THE JOURNEY?
Send us an application that best reflects you as a person via our partner Michael Murica at Michael Page. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact him on +46 70142 35 64