Our long history of design and innovation began over eight decades ago in 1932 and is still going strong. Today, Stokke's values remain deeply rooted in our Scandinavian heritage and our commitment to craftsmanship and quality. Our award winning collection is recognized worldwide for superior solutions for children.
Founded on the west coast of Norway, over eight decades ago, Stokke began life as a manufacturer of high quality Scandinavian furniture. Since launching the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair in 1972, we have evolved into
a company that focuses exclusively on premium design for children. Today, we are recognized for timeless Scandinavian style design that brings you and your child closer.
Developing Develop distribution and sales with specialty retail outlets as well as key accounts.
Secure high-quality selective distribution in accordance with Stokke’s distribution strategy. Develop sales with retailers through merchandising, product training, sales training and excellent account management.
Implement marketing initiatives in close cooperation with Nordic Regional Marketing Manager.sales and distribution
- Prioritization of areas and customers
- Work out sales development plans for the area.
- Contract negotiations and implementation of Stokke’s requirements to retailers.
- Secure selective distribution requirements are fulfilled with all customers at any time.
- Continuously follow up customers to secure stock level of all items and agreed product presentation.
- Continuously improve merchandising in stores, including installation of in store equipment and point of sales materials.
- Use 4 days per week for customer visits - 1 day for admin work at home office.
Training and Coaching
- Ensure all retailers’ staff receives training through own coaching and/or other company training support.
Service and Support
- Support efficient order transmission and processing.
- Work with customer service to ensure the markets get the service they need.
- Communicate procedures and routines to help improve support via customer
- Experience with developing distribution and sales for branded goods with excellent results (as perceived by management and customers).
- Experience with motivating and training retail sales personnel and implementing company strategies in retail environments.
- Experience with informing customer service department to the benefit of customers in regard to orders, complains, logistics coordination and other relevant support functions.
- Ideally experience of selective distribution policies of exclusive/up-market products/brands.
- Experience from competitive sales cultures.
- Experience with both small independent retailers and also sophisticated multiple retailers.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Good PC user experience (preferably Microsoft office).
- Ready to implement the visions, philosophies and strategies of the company.
- Flexible and mobile. Hard working and dedicated.
- A private situation which allows traveling / staying away and occasional weekend work at consumer shows (approx. 3-4 weekends per year)
- Valid driving license.
This position will be based from home and we believe you live in the southern Sweden around Göteborg, Jönköping, Växjö, Halmstad, Malmö or Kalmar.
Extra sökord: KAM, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales, Säljare, Chef, Manager, Kundchef, Business Development Manager, Växjö, Göteborg, Malmö, Jönköping, FMCG, Consumer, Konsument