As an Airlines Account Manager you will be responsible for building new relationships with airline companies, while nurturing existing partnerships. Your daily tasks will mostly involve accounts management and support in order to expand our global airlines network.
About Etraveli Group
We started out the way most travel agencies do: a handful of dedicated souls, printing the flight tickets as soon as there was a booking and running off to the post office to mail them out. These days it’s a little different as we’re exclusively online and have close to 600 employees and another 300 people working for us at various outsourcing partners. Since we started in 2000 we’ve expanded to 70 countries, 6 continents, 40 languages and 21 brands. Successful in e-commerce, on the edge of technology development and with vast experience in the travel industry, we are able to offer you the best of three worlds.
About the job
- Identify opportunities & build relationships with potential business partners
- Manage and nurture relationships with existing accounts
- Draft incentive proposals and presentations
- Use performance data per airline company in order to define our strategy in the negotiation process and optimize our collaboration
- Participate, drive or arrange meetings and conference calls
- Be a point of contact for airline related issues within the company
- Drive and monitor sales performance
- Organize/run marketing activities for airline promotion (special offers, competitions )
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing & Communications, or any other related field
- 2+ years of previous work experience
- Work experience in a similar position will be considered an asset
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Self-driven and proactive
- Experience working with KPIs
- Experience in analyzing data & producing reports to measure the impact of existing and new partnerships on our business
- Demonstrated fluency in the English language
What we also offer
A flexible work schedule and work in a diverse environment with offices in both Sweden and Athens. The position is located in Stockholm.
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! In this recruitment process etraveli collaborates with Novare Search & Selection. Interviews will be held continuously. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Charlotta Cedermark firstname.lastname@example.org or Alice Jurell email@example.com Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
We are the leading online travel agency in the Nordic countries, the fastest growing in Europe and our presence across the web spans 72 countries. We constantly find new solutions to bring travelers together, and make the world smaller.