AFEX is a trusted global payment and risk management solutions specialist with a heritage that dates back to 1979. We offer a comprehensive range of global payment and foreign exchange services, including foreign currency drafts, wire transfers, risk management tools with designated Account Executives. We can handle every aspect of a client’s foreign payment needs, from risk consultation to transaction execution.We are currently hiring in our office in Sweden.
To provide worldwide foreign currency exchange services and cross-border payments services to corporate clients. As a part of the team the Business Development/Account Executive will be responsible for developing their own sales strategies as well as providing support for the rest of the team.
- Independently identify and pursue new business opportunities through prospecting, market analysis and networking.
- Perform on-going analysis on new/existing client portfolios
- Through client management via telephone solicitation: solicit orders, price up the order/trade and execute the order via client instructions
- Manage the relationship with the clients and provide excellent customer service.
- On a monthly basis meet/exceed revenue and new account targets set by supervisor.
- Create revenue through open trading deals.
- Work alongside other sales personnel to generate, motivate and support sales team efforts.
- Work alongside back office staff to resolve potential Compliance, Operation or Credit issues of concern
- Work with Sales Support staff for on-boarding process.
- Absolute adherence to company compliance and regulatory requirements and guidelines
- Strong sales and analysis skills for successful business generation
- Experience in the field of foreign exchange services
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional deportment and the ability to persuade
- Strong verbal and written communication ability
- Organisation, verbal and visual presentation, and a proactive approach to sales
- Excellent time management
- Insight and experience to protect the company’s commercial priorities and positively drive client relationship
- Extreme attention to detail, particularly with respect to client information and payment data
- Strong mathematical skills