ABAX is Europe’s fastest growing telematics company. We constantly strive to be at the forefront in providing smart solutions that make the workday more efficient - whether you're in your vehicle, at the office or out in the field. Our solutions include tracking for fleets, equipment and tools, digital mileage claim for vehicles and paperless project management tools.
We take pride in ABAX being a positive place to work. For people with the right attitude who want to become a little bit better every day, we create a place where personal development and fun combine to form a fulfilling and profitable workday. We know happy employees equal happy customers, and we do our outmost to facilitate employee satisfaction, both in and out of work.
We have 350 employees across offices in seven countries. Our Headquarters and Tech Centre are situated in Larvik, on the southeast coast of Norway.
Our values: profitable, first and enthusiastic, form the foundation of our daily work, every hour of every day.
So what are you waiting for?
Come join our adventure!
ABAX is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to take on the marketing responsibilities for our Swedish market.
Objective for the position
- Overall marketing responsibilities for Sweden with a strong digital focus
- Improve our market position and market share in Sweden
- Increase customer leads, web traffic and drive conversion rates
- Develop best practise for digital marketing in a competitive market
- Implement marketing automation and lead nurturing processes in Sweden
Overall responsibility and tasks
- Design and oversee all aspects of marketing including automation programs, CRM and digital campaigns.
- Implement and manage inbound marketing programs and our leads funnel both for new sales and sales to existing customers
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage social media platforms for Sweden
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends within digital marketing methods affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, SEO, leads management and target audience.
- Analyse and measure effect of digital marketing strategy and campaigns
- Initiate new and innovative digital marketing campaigns.
- Report on key digital KPI’s and work to reach them with action plans
Qualifications for the position
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in a digital marketing position or a marketing manager role
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices for digital marketing and website analytics.
- Solid understanding of SEO, Google analytics, Google adwords and key digital marketing tools is required.
- Highly creative with relevant analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills also in English.
- Have the ability to write content in Swedish. The right candidate have to write and speak Swedish.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies within digital marketing.
The position will report to Head of Marketing in ABAX.
Workplace ABAX office in Västerås
Per Christian Andersen
Director Marketing & Partnerships