User focus. Cutting-edge concepts. Lots of creativity.
Are you known for pushing the boundaries of digital products while having fun? Do you want to create an experience that customers really love? Awesome, then we think you would love working here! We are looking for a Product UX Designer for our Big Screen team to make our app even better, here in our office in Stockholm. If this catches your interest, make our day and send us your resumé!
The role will focus on elevating the Viaplay product on our TV connected platforms, working on all parts of the customer experience. The Big Screen Team works with Smart-TVs, Playstation, Xbox and other TV platforms. You will collaborate tightly with the Big Screen team, but also with the central design team and other product teams to ensure a cross-platform consistent and delightful experience for our customers now and in the future. You will work with both cutting-edge concepts as well as feature improvements, and it will all provide lots of challenges and fun.
The challenge ahead
- Design the Big Screen user experience of Viaplay
- Maintaining best-in-class UX on the current app
- Drive your work with user insights in a collaborative design process
What we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate with a strong portfolio that includes a diversity of digital products. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about pushing the boundaries of digital products, is comfortable in a user-centric design process, has solid experience in iOS, and wants to take part in defining the TV experience of tomorrow. We believe you are driven by curiosity and a constant urge to improve yourself and everyone around you.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience doing Interaction Design and User Experience Design
- Documented experience working with user research, usability testing, insights synthesis, wireframing and prototyping
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, including others designers, developers, and stakeholders
- Strong focus on user-centric design process, structural design principles and easy-to-use functionality
- Experience with designing Cross-platform products - TV interface design experience a big plus
- Comfortable with data-driven insights and a/b-test development
- A good attitude, sense of humor and ability to work humbly with others in a creative team environment
- Visual design experience
We want to hear from you
We offer a creative environment with a focus on ongoing development and execution of a product aspiring to be in the forefront of digital user experience. We work on a great variety of platforms, we have a strong design process focus integrated into the development process, and work closely with our users through needs mapping, feedback, and testing.
Our ambition is to be the best company to work for in the digital industry. We constantly strive towards building strong, collaborative teams, and creating an inspiring work environment. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions you are very welcome to call our recruiter Henrik Dellgren directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is part of Modern Times Group MTG AB (publ), a leading international digital entertainment group listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘MTGA’ and ‘MTGB’). NENT Group is itself proposed to be listed separately on Nasdaq Stockholm in due course.