At Instabridge, our mission is to bring freely accessible internet to everyone. We believe the internet is a basic human right - an essential component to connecting people, reducing inequality, and improving well-being as technology gains greater influence over our lives. Together, with our community, we are crowdsourcing the world’s largest wifi network and changing the way people connect with their smartphones.The Instabridge user base is growing rapidly and now we need to grow our team to support them. Here’s your chance to make an impact at one of Stockholm’s most exciting startups. Join us!
We are looking for a UX designer with a passion for creating experiences that engage users and solving complex problems. You are driven by design and excited about diving deep to understand the challenges that people face accessing the Internet. With a mind for strategy and an eye for design, you are creative, curious, motivated, resourceful, and above all, a collaborative team-player.
What we offer
● An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of one of Europe’s hottest startups
● Work on stuff that your friends, family and colleagues will use
● Competitive pay and generous stock options program
● A small, but very diverse and energetic team (14 people from 8 different countries)
● Quiet working conditions in a relaxing environment
● The best tools that money can buy
● Relocation: We are based in Stockholm, Sweden, but we want to hire the best developers out there. Instabridge is a great place to work and Stockholm has one of the highest standards of living anywhere in the world!
● Instabridge Run & Ice Cream Team: Every Wednesday we go for a run and then have ice cream together. (The running is completely optional!)
What you’ll do
● Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences, bringing simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
● Help define product requirements and play an active lead role in feedback and iteration during the product life cycle
● Create simple and innovative solutions that balance business requirements with users’ needs
● Act as a user advocate to ensure the highest level of usability, engagement and visual excitement
● Translate data-driven insights from qualitative and quantitative research results into experience requirements and team up with other designers to achieve high quality deliverables working closely with the product and technology team
You’ll be a great fit if you
● Want to be part of creating amazing experiences for our users all over the world
● Agree with our vision to bring internet to everyone
● Are a super talent that loves a great challenge
● Bring a strong sense of empathy and a user-centric approach to design and are able to merge that with business goals
● Are excited to work in a diverse, multicultural team with people from all around the world (some travel likely) and want to collaborate as part of a cross-functional team
● Like clarity in the design process but also appreciate openness in the requirements so that your innovative instincts can flourish