Group IT is a small stream lined organisation responsible for provision of IT-services to the business areas within Greencarrier. Services cover IT-infrastructure as well as business application and integration services.
Greencarrier is one of the Nordic region's largest privately owned transport companies specializing in customised global transport and logistic solutions. We are the ideal choice for small and large consignments, by sea, land or air.We are the best option for companies seeking a combination of flexible systems and reliable processes, as well as customised special solutions and personal service.
Our home market is the Nordic and the countries around the Baltic sea. We have more than 800 employees in total, serving you from our local offices in Belarus, Czech Republic, China, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, and the UK. We work in two business areas, Greencarrier Freight Services and Greencarrier Liner Agency.
Greencarrier has invested in a modern integration platform providing capabilities for advanced system-to-system connectivity. Integration services are provided through the Integration Competence Centre (ICC) currently operating some 100+ business critical integrations for seamless interaction with various customers, suppliers and partners in the supply chain. Professional integration services are strategic and considered a core competence where Greencarrier strive to take a more proactive role. As one of the members of the ICC team is leaving, we are now looking to replace this position with an integration specialist.
There is a constant demand to further expand scope of current services. ICC take a proactive role developing new integrations in close alignment with business demands. Services are operated on a 24/7 basis where daily maintenance and support is a business critical activity. Current scope is covering some 100+ unique integrations, linking together 50+ international trading partners with 100.000+ interchanged messages per month. The integration platform is based on xTrade from xWare with Inobiz as primary message mapper. Application maintenance and support is handled by ICC and operations of the technical environment is handled by our outsourcing partner. Part of responsibility of ICC is to ensure efficient management through maintaining solid standards, structures and documentation.
The job as integration specialist requires close cooperation and interaction with business colleagues in an international environment as well as other IT-functions and external IT-partners. The role focuses on daily maintenance and support as well as development of new integrations.
We believe that you are a person with extensive experience from integrations and EDI-messaging handling, preferably within the transport and logistics industry. Knowledge of integrations tools is a must, where experience from Inobiz and xTrade is a plus. You are a highly committed professional with track record of achieving great results in a complex context. You are a team player with ability to communicate and build positive relationships with business as well as technical side.
Your work tasks
- Application maintenance and support covering xTrade and the technical environment
- Continuous development of integration platform and concepts.
- Daily maintenance and support including monitoring of transactions ensuring high availability
- Development of new integrations according to business requests
- Maintain a structured documentation and standard approach
- Ensure structured testing for high quality production changes
- Relevant experience from integrations and EDI-message handling
- Knowledge of standard EDI formats and communication such as EDIFACT, XML formats, ANSI X12, Web Services, AS2, FTP, SFTP, SSL, etc.
- Experience of programming and system development.
- Background in transport and logistics industry an advantage
- High motivation and drive
- Team player with ability to build positive relationships in an international environment
- Master or bachelor degree technical science/IT or other qualifying experiences.
- Good communication skills in written and verbal English. Other languages are an advantage.
The position is part of ICC and will report to ICC Manager. We are offering you an interesting job in a strategic area with many opportunities ahead. Greencarrier is privately owned, recognised as a green company and striving to be the most attractive employer in our industry. All in the spirit of our company values; commitment, involvement, humour and joy!.
For questions about this position, You are welcome to contact Emil Rafstedt at Wise IT.