Sustainability Manager / Hållbarhetschef
– who can excel our Sustainability Program across functions and cultures
As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASA’s robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you.
Your challenge – and what you can expect
Do you have what it takes to excel our sustainability program on all organizational levels across the Mycronic Group? You will find yourself at the very forefront of the electronics industry and take on a broad role with strategic as well as operational responsibilities. It will be your mission to further enhance our sustainability program and drive the implementation together with representatives from the organization. You will be part of a team responsible for quality and sustainability management worldwide and have close contacts with colleagues from other departments and subsidiaries.
As you work across functions and cultures to ensure results, you will:
- Participate in defining the Sustainability strategy
- Be responsible for implementing the global sustainability program throughout the Mycronic Group.
- Coordinate and drive the annual Sustainability reporting activity
- Conduct internal communication and training activities.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and lead improvement teams
- Monitor sustainability trends and requirements
Who you are – and what you will need to succeed
Do you have the drive to deliver results, the courage to try new paths and the desire to excel together? Then Mycronic could be the right place for you. You are a true team player with an open attitude, a positive mindset and a high level of personal responsibility. You thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to prioritize–and reprioritize–come to its full use.
On top of this, you need:
- A Master’s degree in relevant field of expertise.
- 3 years’ experience of working as a Sustainability Manager
- Experience in sustainability reporting according to GRI (Global Reporting Initiative). It is qualifying if you have experience of COP reporting to UNGC.
- It is qualifying if you have experience from implementing ISO9001 and ISO14001 or similar.
- It is qualifying if you have experience in carbon emissions calculations.
- Communication and project management skills.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike.
Other information – and how to apply
Work area: Quality & Sustainability
Place of employment: Headquarters in Täby, right outside Stockholm
Last date to apply: 10th August 2018
Contact person: Lena Båvegård, Director Global Quality & Sustainability, 073-202 12 24, lena.bavegard(@)mycronic.com
Who we are – and what we offer
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company with more than 1050 employees engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of production equipment. We offer you the chance to join a profitable and growing company with an open work culture and knowledgeable colleagues. Colleagues who learn and share expertise with each other to drive innovation and increase customer value. With all our different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise we keep making the impossible possible. Again and again. And it is our three core values–passion for business, passion for technology and passion for people–that guides, drives and unites us, all over the globe.
Find out more about Mycronic and what it’s like to work with us at mycronic.com/career.
Sökord: Sustainability specialist, hållbarhets specialist, hållbarhetsansvarig, CSR, miljö, hållbarhet, hållbarhetsredovisning, hållbara leverantörskedjor, environment, hållbarhetsspecialist, job, jobb, jobba, medarbetare, karriär, career, stockholmsjobb, täbyjobb, svenska, engelska