We are looking for a Senior UX/Service Designer to focus on the human element, seeking inspiration from our users to build impactful experiences that treat emotion as important as intellect. You envision how people experience our service and bring that vision to life. Together with our interdisciplinary team you will help shape and define our service to make clear and informed experiences for our patients and clinicians alike.
Min Doktor and our Design Team
We believe design is as much about empathy with our users' needs and behaviors as it is about utility and frictionless experiences that respect people's time.
We are a broad team of seven designers (UX, visual, writing, research) that contributes to the direction of our service while having craftsmanship as a pillar in all we do. We work tightly in collaboration with the engineering team, healthcare development, and product management to deliver a high-class service.
Min Doktor is a team of more than 100 people and as a company we provide all the perks that modern employers provide. Flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely, breakfast, after work, fun and games, pension, friskvård, phone etc.
But what sets us apart, and what we really take pride in is that we work hard to maintain a working environment where everyone can perform at their best, and feel safe to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
- Tackle complex tasks and transform them from abstract ideas into intuitive, valuable, and easy-to-use designs for both patients and doctors
- Map customer journeys and identify touchpoint opportunities using observational studies, customer interviews, and other forms of discovery
- Balance user needs with technical constraints and business requirements
- Be an ambassador for design by spreading your passion
- Produce user requirements specifications, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, and design prototypes
- Communicate findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale verbally and visually
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, healthcare development, business owners and software developers
Who you are
Below is a list of traits we believe could help you succeed as a designer at Min Doktor. We totally understand that not all of them will be a perfect match for you, so don't sweat it if it seems impossible to match them all. They really are just a list of things we hope for.
Anyway, here it is. We are looking for someone who …
- Always wants to learn. Honestly, this one is the only one that is non-negotiable. We're pretty convinced that if we can find the right person for our team, and that person is willing to learn, good things will happen
- Takes part in discussions and whiteboard sessions about how to make our product better, both in small steps and giant leaps
- Gets stuff done and think independently about priorities and the bigger picture of what we are doing
- Shares knowledge with colleagues
- Have a curious mind and care about all the wonderful, scared, vulnerable, sweet, frustrated, loving and complicated people we're creating our service for
- Have 5+ years of UX/Service Design experience
- Is great at communicating and adapting your communication to match the recipient
- Have contributed as a leader in design and a strong collaborator with product managers and engineers
- Demonstrate experience with end-to-end product design
- Have shipped products
- Have strong knowledge of user interface design patterns and methodology, particularly as applied to Web- and mobile-based applications
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, android, iOS, emails)
- Have Figma, Adobe CC, Sketch, Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
You love to travel
How to apply
In addition to your CV and cover letter, we’d like to see examples of UX/Service Design challenges you have worked on. Approach and methods used, key learnings and the impact of its outcomes.
Contact Per Jorisch, Head of Design per.jorisch(@)mindoktor.se or Malin Rangstedt, Recruitment Consultant at Monster, malin.rangstedt(@)monster.se if you have any questions or want to hear more about the job.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Key Words: UX Designer, Service Design, End-to-end product design, web application, android, iOS