Global Customer Service is a unit within Volvo Car Corporation, responsible for the global aftermarket business, development and distribution of genuine parts, service- and repair methods and accessories. Our ambition is to be the most desired provider of parts, accessories and service to our Volvo dealers and customers and thereby contribute to creating the most exciting car experience for the customer. Our head office is located in Gothenburg with 1200 employees.
The automotive business will change more during the next five years than it has over the last fifty. Therefore, the Strategy Alignment & Business Transformation, Business Operations, within Global Customer Service has been tasked with driving the global and cross-functional transformation of customer service with regards to Customer Experience, Digitalisation, Connectivity, New Business Models, Software, Autonomous Drive and Electrification - thereby operationalising on Delivery to Repurchase strategies from Global Consumer Experience.
The Strategy Alignment & Business Transformation unit was established early 2017, and the team has during its first eight months mobilized around a very exciting portfolio of projects. It is a high paced organization where the scope of our responsibilities is continuously evolving; providing the driven and ambitious individual great opportunities for both personal and professional growth. Together with your very supportive colleagues, you will be working in the intersection between corporate strategy, business development, and operations, driving transformation across both business channels, regions/markets, and business models.
As a Senior Manager Project delivery and PMO, Strategy Alignment & Business Transformation, your main tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Lead, coach, and develop a team of internal Business Project Managers, as well coordinate and support a number of external consultants
- Support entire SABT team in operationalisation of strategies on project basis. Assignments and projects will vary in scope and length, however we work with an exciting portfolio of future oriented projects that spans across business channels, business models, and markets/regions
- Own, drive and develop project portfolio documentation, i.e. project plans, key milestones, outstanding tasks, escalations, etc.
- Be a key sparring partner for the team in regards to project structure, project development, and project management, support in problem-solving and escalations
- Drive required prioritization efforts in terms of tasks and resources
- Own, drive and develop SABTs annual business planning process
- Work closely with Business Channel Owners as well as with Regional Alignment to illustrate and convert transformation strategy elements and projects into relevant perspectives by business channel and region
- Responsible for driving and developing relevant management reporting, coordination of communications and newsletters as it regards transformation project portfolio
- Own, drive and develop SABT project cockpit meeting
- Drive and facilitate GCS Transformation Council
- University degree in Business Administration, Economy/Finance, Industrial Engineering, or similar
- >4 years as management consultant, management trainee, or similar relevant experience from strategy development and project management of cross functional business transformation projects in complex business environments and organisations.
- Prior leadership experience is meriting however not necessary
- Proven ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data and present findings in a structured and professional manner
- Strong leadership skills with ability to coach, motivate, delegate, and prioritize in a high paced and complex business setting
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing in English and Swedish
- Strong change management skills
- Experience of working in a global environment
- Ambitious, energetic and communicative leader with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong sense of delivery and a personal eagerness to accomplish results and getting things done, in time and with quality
- Open minded and creative with aim to find new solutions to existing problems, however always with respect and interest in how things are currently done
- High integrity
Contact and Information
For further information, please contact hiring manager Carl-Johan Hellner, +46728870338
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Senior Recruiter, Carl-Johan Borvander: +46 72 887 06 70
We want your application at the latest 2018-01-15
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.