The objective of our advisory services is to provide clients and their organizations within both the private and public sector to transform their operational models, enable and realize their sourcing strategies and do better business with their partners and suppliers.
In this exiting role you will be asked to focus on advisory services in large capital intense infrastructural projects and programs. These will often focus primarily on economic and social infrastructure projects, involving opportunities to work with investment strategy and portfolio optimization, innovation and innovative business models, sourcing and procurement strategy and process, program governance, portfolio management, risk management and control.
Your key responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing multiple client engagement teams at an executive level within the practice and the firm. You can expect to work with senior decision makers to analyze, evaluate, and enhance clients’ organizations. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work with and enhance your competence within e.g. innovation sourcing, Vested® (new approach used to create truly collaborative business models between a buyer and supplier(s)), outsourcing and robotic process automation within mainly infrastructure, but also Real Estate, IT, business processes, and finance processes etc.
Skills and attributes for success
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge. Possess good business acumen
- In line with our commitment to quality, you will consistently drive projects to completion and determine that work is of a high quality. Your role in leading teams or parts of teams on engagements will depend on the size of engagement and will be under responsibility of higher levels. Clients will look to you to anticipate and identify risks and escalate issues as appropriate
- Cultivate and manage business development opportunities. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks
To qualify for the role you must have
- A degree with an emphasis in Engineering, Economics and/or Business, Computer Systems or similar with very good academic results, MS or MBA degree preferred
- Between 6-12 years of sector experience of sourcing strategy, operating models, commissioning organizations, outsourcing and/or shared services in areas such as transport infrastructure (roads, railways, airports), social infrastructure (health care, medical facilities, education), and major infrastructure projects, investigations, maintenance and more
- Acknowledged capacity to deliver and participate in sales of complex initiatives in an international environment
- Demonstrated both excellent oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Proven success in leading and developing projects and a team of staff/senior consulting professionals
- An ambitious, goal oriented, and entrepreneurial mindset and you enjoy team work
- A drive for a varied occupation, which requires involvement, taking responsibility, and initiative
- Current employment at high-profile consultancy firm or at a relevant global service supplier, alternatively as a manager of a larger transformation within the above stated functional areas
- The ability to deliver high stakes deliverables under demanding timelines. You should have the ability to be flexible with changes and keep the client focused and stay within the scope of the engagement.
What we look for
We look for someone who can develop and implement creative solutions to challenging problems and work well with teams to do it. We look for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit: innovative by nature, always creating new approaches, products, services, and technologies. Helping clients solve tough problems and implement solutions requires strong intellectual abilities and rigor as well as a practical sense of what works and what does not. We seek people who strive to lead themselves, their teams, and their communities, and who can foster effective teamwork to drive results. Is this you? Continue to read below and apply today!
What working at EY offers
At EY there is great potential for development and you will be given challenging tasks spread over different lines of business and companies or the possibility of further specialization. You can impact your own evolvement with an individual development plan.
- The opportunity to work in many roles to solve our client’s toughest issues—integrating world-class problem solving, industry and functional expertise, and proprietary tools and capabilities to create change and lasting impact.
- Manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
- An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
Join us in building a better working world. Apply Now!
Please submit your written application including CV and cover letter as soon as possible. We will work continuously with assessment and interviews. For more information about the position and the process, please contact Tobias Carlsson, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.