Job no: 608774
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to work in our Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions in Mölnlycke, Sweden in our Marketing Department and reporting directly to the Creative Lead. You will be joining a team of passionate colleagues to help deliver and implement graphic design requirements and solutions to interesting high visual impact projects.
The purpose of the Senior Graphic Designer role is to maintain and create technical documentation in Creative Services that ensure company, regulatory and brand compliance. In order to be a successful candidate for this role you will need to continuously streamline Creative Services work flow and print processes and be detail oriented.
There is an opportunity for the candidate to work across organizational boundaries and with senior internal and external stakeholders.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Implementation of the company brand strategy in all business processes
- Support the Creative Lead to ensure effective development of technical documentation; organizing, implementing/executing product specific productions from inception to final stages)
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Research possible solutions to production related matters
- Supporting various marketing projects and photography tasks while ensuring all deliverables keep in line with brand guidelines
- Continuously streamline Creative Services work processes according to department needs that can include translation, quality, etc.
- Creation of the design of Cochlears bone conduction and other implantable acoustic solution product & service information
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to shape Cochlear’s BAS business. Cochlear BAS is the division of Cochlear that designs and manufactures the world’s leading bone conduction and other implantable acoustic solutions. You will have the benefit of working across multiple interesting and innovative projects, with significant career development avenues for the right person. Cochlear offers a supportive and collaborative working environment with ample opportunity to progress.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or similar area of study; or similar experience in graphic design
- You will have a keen insight of pre-press production and experience in creating B2B and/or B2C materials
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Acrobat Pro
- Prior photography, editing and colour management is crucial
- Ideally, have a strong fluency in English and demonstrated experience in industry
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant, bone conduction implant and active middle-ear implant systems.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by applying online today.
Advertised: 06 Jul 2018 W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: 31 Aug 2018 W. Europe Daylight Time