Job title: Senior Elektronikingenjör / Senior Hardware Engineer
Location: Kista - Stockholm (Sweden)
Salary: Competitive salary and exciting Benefits Package
Since 2001 our client has been developing and industrializing products within Internet of Things and advanced radio. Following their nomination as IoT Company of the Year in Sweden they are further looking to expand their team with a Senior Elektronikingenjör / Senior Hardware Engineer who will be responsible for leading new design concepts from feasibility, prototyping, development through to manufacture.
Senior Elektronikingenjör / Senior Hardware Engineer Responsibilities:
- Write the HW requirement specification.
- Write the HW design specification including relevant simulation work.
- Prepare schematic diagram.
- Guide the PCB layout engineer.
- Write the HW test specification.
- Power up of the board.
- HW verification.
- Write the HW test report.
Senior Elektronikingenjör / Senior Hardware Engineer Requirements:
- 8+ years in the industry.
- Experience in Analog design and Digital design.
- Highly experienced in Hardware designs of embedded systems with advanced micro controllers/CPUs with high speed interfaces such as DDR memories, Ethernet, Power over Ethernet, USB, HDMI etc.
- Good knowledge of how to make a design that will meet the relevant type approval and certification requirements.
- Good knowledge of simulation tools.
- Experience in schematic diagrams is a great plus.
- A knowledge of low power and battery powered devices will be beneficial.
- DC/DC or LDO based design experience is beneficial.
- Fluent in English.
- The person needs to be a real team player that can listen to other people’s ideas and even be a tutor for younger engineers. He or she will typically be the lead designer regarding the HW portion of all products.
Senior Elektronikingenjör / Senior Hardware Engineer benefits:
- Operate a bonus scheme for all employees.
- 6 week vacation.
- Flexi-time working hours.
Reasons to work for the company:
- Established company that offers stability and opportunity to work with innovative products.
- The organisation has a flat hierarchy, giving you the ability to take ownership of the areas you are passionate about.
- Fast-paced environment that is flexible and embraces new ideas.
If you’re interested in Senior Elektronikingenjör / Senior Hardware Engineer role,