Duni is looking for a Senior Creative Designer to business areas Consumer and Table Top, who will be responsible for making designs for both Table Top and Consumer business areas and additionally for private label requests. You will be responsible of product design from creation to production. You will work in an international environment and be the main contact for product design requests from all regions and the category team in the Table Top and Consumer design department.
At Duni we are passionate about being outstanding in our field; to grow into the world’s most attractive provider of inspirational table top concepts and creative take-away solutions. With our minds set on food, people and design we have the ambition to always supply goodfoodmood to any eating and drinking occasion.
We offer a full time position based in Malmö as part of an international team. The position is new and you will report to the Head of Design, also based in Malmö. There will be some travel to customers and our production sites.
Your main responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating or adapting designs for napkins, table covers and other Duni related products according to market needs
- Be the daily link between Duni and our design partners
- Handling delivery schedules and design suggestions to all markets
- Secure a smooth process from creation to production of designed products
- Be the link between design department and functions for pre-press and production and our sales units
- Coordinate test runs and together with design assistant and design/category manager be part of the approval process of test runs and samples
- Have excellent knowledge of printing techniques and printing qualities and actively seek ways to improve this process to enable product competitiveness
- Responsible for Consumer Design Data bank
- Take part in category team work to ensure best possible business suggestions to our customer
- College/University degree, or similar, in Graphic design or Print Design
- Experience in pattern design from e.g. textile design
- Excellent knowledge in Mac environment - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Excellent knowledge of printing techniques, especially Flexoprint, layout, qualities etc. and experience of contacts with pre-press/production.
- Likes to combine form with function
- Large interest and knowledge of design and trends
- Ability to balance high quality standards with a sometimes high work load/time pressure
- Strong communication and administration skills
- Creative, thorough, self-motivated and an excellent communicator and able to work hands on in a small team in a fast moving environment
- Fluent speaker and excellent writer in English. Additional language skills, especially German and Swedish is highly valued
- Willingness to travel
How to apply
To apply with your CV and cover letter, press “Sök tjänst” below. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, but no later than the 26th of August 2018.
Please note we do not accept applications via e-mail.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact recruiter Patricia Key at email@example.com or +46 721 82 98 98.
For more specific questions regarding the position, please contact Dorota Szymanska at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application.
Duni is a leading supplier of attractive and convenient products for table setting and take-away. The Duni brand is sold in more than 40 markets and enjoys a number one position in Central and Northern Europe. Duni has some 2,300 employees in 23 countries, headquarters in Malmö and production units in Sweden, Germany, Poland, New Zealand and Thailand. Sales for 2016 amounted to SEK 4,271 m. Duni is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm. Our core values are Ownership, Open mind, Added value and Will to win.