Architecture and implementation of the Android application layer part of our new infotainment system. As a senior application developer, you will have a key role in building and defining the technical solution as well as shaping the people around you. As a member of an agile development team you will contribute with senior expertise to the team and organization and help stretch the limits of the next generation automotive digital experience.
Responsibilities and tasks:
Participate as an agile team member in the development of the IHU Android application layer.
Help guide and coach your team and the organization in strategic matters on technology and architecture.
Client: Dfind IT
Deadline for applications: Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
For information: Carolina Klockare Gullesjö, email@example.com
- Strong development skills in Java and C++
- +6 years’ experience in UX development on embedded platforms.
- Senior knowledge in the Android SDK, NDK and the Android system model.
- Experienced in OpenGL implementations and 3D implementations.
- Experienced within UI concepts such as responsive design.
- Experienced in Agile development concepts such as Scrum and CI
- Experience with test automation and QA tools for Android applications.
- Ability to coach and mentor the people around you.
- A passion for technology.
- A team player, but also able to self-motivate and drive. Takes initiative.
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture. Ability to travel to China quarterly.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specialising in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills.