The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Cars our mission is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car company and to make people's life less complicated". We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people on-board. People that want to make a difference and create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
Do you dream of being part of creating the world's most high performing teams? Join us! Volvo Cars is one of the world's most attractive companies to work for. We are growing and are facing an exciting future by creating the next generation of safety, autonomous driving and electrification.If you are thrilled by that thought, and if you are truly interested in team dynamics and in bringing out the best in all individuals, you should keep on reading.
The Driver Interaction and Infotainment Department is part of the Vehicle Software & Electronics unit within Product & Quality, and responsible for developing the best solution of the "in-car digital experience" and that is what the driver interacts with via our displays and controls. We are responsible for entertainment, navigation, audio, connectivity, driver information and the overall digital User experience .Our vision is to make the car experience better every day. The department is headquartered in Torslanda with operations in Mölndal, Lund and Copenhagen.
We are currently in a big change towards working in agile teams, creating customer value by designing and developing software in-house, but also in cooperation with suppliers. We now want to enforce our teams with Scrum Masters that want to be a part of our future journey - with the mission to develop the best possible scrum teams. To be able to scale the number of teams to the large amount of employees, as well as handling suppliers and sync with other departments in the organization we will use SAFe (R).
As a Scrum Master:
• You are continuously working with coaching the Scrum team(s), refining the teams processes, facilitating Scrum ceremonies and removing impediments
• You will have a close collaboration with the Product Owner, Managers and other people with interface to the team(s)
• You are part of a Scrum Master Community to share experience, ideas and contribute to drive change throughout the whole department
• Our ambition is that you work as dedicated Scrum Master or alternatively combine Scrum Master role and Developer
• Good understanding of software development
• Experience as Scrum Master or working with agile methods
• Agile knowledge and experience
• Fluent in English, oral and written
• Self-motivated with a proven ability to challenge, take initiatives and a drive
• Genuine interest in team dynamics and agile development
• Structured with great communication skills
• Proven ability of building long term relationships with colleagues
• Collaborative and communicative
• Holistic mind-set .
• Experience in development of complex systems
• Scrum Master certified (PSM)
• Proven ability of systematically driving change in large organizations
• Working as project manager, team leader and/or coach
• Experience as facilitator
Location for this position is onsite in Gothenburg, Sweden from where we expect you are able to work with adequate working permits. Working proficiency in the English language, speech and writing, is a requirement. Combined with the same skills in the Swedish language is considered a merit. We apply a continuous selection process so we recommend that you submit your application in English as soon as possible. Please contact hiring manager Bo-Erik Björkdahl if you have any questions about the position:
email@example.comHelp or senior recruiter Mikael Dewrang firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp regarding the recruiting process.
Please note: We do not accept applications via email.