Samsung – Supply Chain Supervisor Home Appliances
Are you a skilled Supply Chain Supervisor, preferably with experience from consumer electronics, wanting to continue driving Samsung into the future? As a Supply Chain Supervisor at Samsung, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers’ lives.
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
Being a Supply Chain Supervisor at Samsung
We are currently looking for an effective, knowledgeable, and committed Supply Chain Supervisor to oversee and conduct data analysis to improve our supply chain operations. This is a critical role in our organization, charged with increasing efficiency and reducing costs. Our ideal candidate will have a highly analytical mind and a strong business acumen directed toward a commitment to optimization and sales efficiency.
As a person in charge of Supply Chain Management you must be able to analyze data and processes, find creative solutions, generate reports and present findings to upper management and other departments, communicate with external suppliers and buyers and develop lasting relationships with others. The Supply Chain Supervisor must be a proactive problem solver with a desire to collaborate with others since you will lead a team of two SCM Coordinators. You will be placed in our Nordic headquarter in Kista and have a supervisor responsibility for 2 supply chain managers.
Your key accountabilities:
- Demand Planning
- Customer Value-Proposition
- Channel PSI Analysis
- RM-Data (Retail Management)
You will be working with:
- Demand Planning of Samsung Home Appliance products considering Nordic market circumstances, supply situation and channel PSI.
- Manage purchasing and delivery process of goods from manufacturing sites in Asia and Europe to channel partners.
- Make recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
- Retail Mapping to allocate store investments (field force, promotion, display)
- Optimize SKU assortment by outlet to drive revenue and profit
- Generate reports and develop presentations to help management gain foresight of future business opportunities
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties in order to develop and maintain good customer relationships delivering the very best in customer service.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Preferably 3-5 years working experience in SCM related field
- Extensive experience in using MS Office, especially Excel
- Preferably SAP experience
- A highly motivated and positive attitude is essential to this role as working within the Supply Chain industry can often be very demanding and challenging.
- Willingness to be able to work with time sensitive deadlines.
- Problem solving and analytical mindset
- Ability to analyze data and translate it into actionable options in a clear and concise manner – both verbally and in writing
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people all over the world – either in English and/or Korean
About Samsung Electronics
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$269.billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com
How to apply:
In this recruitment process, Samsung is working with Academic Search. For more question, please contact Senior recruitment consultant, Jeanette Ammilon, 0701-65 3103, Jeanette.email@example.com
You apply by clicking on the ”Apply now” button below, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter written in English. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se*M #supplychainmanagement #demandplanning
Jeanette Ammilon - firstname.lastname@example.org