Primary Responsibility and Functions
- Responsible for the Business Intelligence (BI) platform (Oracle DB, MS SQL Server)
- Responsible for our in-house Performance Management (PM) platform (MS SQL Server)
- Responsible for all OSS/BSS system-integrations.
- Operate, maintain and continuously develop our PM & BI-platforms to meet future requirements from both internal organization as well as customer.
- Implement new performance counters, KPI’s and reports.
- Participate in development-projects of new cloud-based applications (AWS/OWS).
- Support the OSS-team with database administration and automation expertise.
- +5 years of working experience in TELCO or IT industry.
- +5 years of working experience with databases and business intelligence.
- Expert skills in Oracle DB, MS SQL Server and SQL.
- Experience in software development with MS Visual Studio C# and/or VB.
- Good project management skills and experience from IT projects, as system architect or PM.
- Service minded and ability to build and enhance customer and people relations.
- A “Can do” and driving/entrepreneurship attitude.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Open to other cultures and people diversity.
- Result oriented and an excellent team player.
- A thorough, organized and methodical approach to work.