Burger King have been building a worldwide reputation for delicious, fresh, great-value food since 1954. Today there are more than 13,000 BURGER KING® restaurants across the globe, many of them run as franchise operations. Together, they serve an incredible 11 million guests every day. Burger King is genuinely proud of its heritage. But if you spend any time inside the business, you’ll soon see it’s not the past that most excites – it’s the future. Entrepreneurial and meritocratic, BKC is a business that never stands still. Always looking to innovate and develop. In fact, the businesses market value has doubled since 2010 when the organisation was purchased by 3G Capital, a global investment firm with a strong focus on creating value for the long-term. Burger King are now looking to strengthen the team with a Sales and Marketing Director.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- The role combines full business responsibility in terms of sales and profitability
- Direct responsibility for the development, implementation, and revision of media plans in the relevant market. Developing and delivering all national advertising spots and aligning this with the national BKC marketing strategy.
- People responsibility for a team of 4-5 professionals.
- As Sales and Marketing Director you are responsible for driving business growth, finding business opportunities and capturing them.
- You will be expected to translate business needs into performance analysis strategies
- You will be responsible for creating and embodying the vision for Burger King Sweden’s positioning, providing guidance and direction for the Franchise community, advising them on how to increase business performance through every activation, campaign executed.
- As Sales and Marketing Director you will be responsible for interacting with and briefing BKC agencies translating brand strategy into effective creative assets, be they advertisements or merchandise.
- Min. 8 years previous experience within a marketing / sales / commercial unit.
- FMCG or relevant business experience with an impressive track-record.
- Profound know-how of today’s media environment and a convincing plan how to cope with it.
- Prior experience of managing and developing people in a sales and/or marketing team in a high performing, winning culture.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to represent the organisation also towards top level executives and decision makers
Burger King is a business built on the energy and hunger of its people. You’ll never be short of opportunities to show what you’ve got. The company is ambitious, and they like their people to be the same. Whatever you do, you’ll be expected to give your all each and every day. That means raising your game within a high-performing team that’s driven by results. It means always doing your best and pushing yourself. It means welcoming new responsibilities that stretch and challenge you – even when they take you far beyond your comfort zone. You’ll need extraordinary levels of ownership, drive, and accountability to join the team. Demonstrate all that, though, and you’ll quickly discover that this is an environment where great results and great rewards go hand in hand. It’s not a regular job for sure. But if you’re looking for the chance to really make something of yourself, that’s exactly what you’ll find at BKC.
sökord: Sales, Marketing, Food and Beverage, FMCG, Konsumentbranschen, HoReCa, Mat och dryck